How You Tell His Fans

Bryan:

How: Through Instagram Live.

Why: The live was urgent and he wanted to surprise his fans with you and to your surprise they really liked you.

Chris:

How: Through mamma Mell's live.

Why: You guys we're walking out to the balcony to talk and he forgot that she was live so he broke the news to them but they we're surprisingly happy with the news.

Tyler:

How: Through a YouTube video.

Why: He decided to do a Q and A and after a couple more questions he brought you into his side and he introduced you to the fans and in the comments they took it well and you even got some fans of your own.

Darius:

How: Through a TikTok.

Why: He was doing a TikTok to Justin Bieber's song baby and he brought you in the middle of making the TikTok and posted it when you guys we're done the fans really liked you with him.

Tristan:

How: Through an Instagram story.

Why: He spammed pics of you on his Instagram story to surprise the fans and they really liked seeing how happy you made him.

Dayne:

How: Through a TikTok live.

Why: He was going live with his fans and you we're in the room and went over to him and kissed him on the cheek and you forgot that he was live so you freaked out and the fans started asking questions and he answered them one by one and he finally introduced you to the fans and they love you so much so that you had your very own set of fans.