Dom Scirrotto: Catch Up

How you meet: Through TikTok.

He asks for your number: At the Dream LA house.

You ask him out on a date: You ask him out for a game night and he totally accepts.

Where Your first date is: The arcade.

Who he reveals his feelings too: Bryan his best friend.

Your contact name before dating: Oof.

Your contact name after dating: Love.

How he reveals his feelings for you: He takes you out to a beech and gives you a rose.

Where he asks you to be his girlfriend: He takes you to his room at the Dream LA house.

How you tell his parents: Over a phone call.

How you tell the fans: Over on your YouTube channel.

Your fave Harry Potter movie: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Your fave country song: Cruise by Florida Georgia Line ft Nelly.

His fave color on you: Pink.

Your friends and almost kiss: In front of his friends after running into each other.

Your fave Nicholas Hamilton movie: It Chapter 2.

Your fave Rascal Flatts song: I Melt.

Your fave matching couple outfit: Jeans and a white tank top.

Your nick names for each other: Sexy and Gorgeous.

Your first kiss: In his room at the Dream LA house.

His comment on your Instagram post: Damn look at my baby she's so gorgeous I love you.

You guys get caught making out: Chris and Padre interrupted you two.

What he does when your sick: When your sick he will wait on you hand and foot while making some TikToks in between.

When he realizes that he loves you: When he saw you and Bryan being goofy.

How you meet Mr. Scirrotto: You met him during a TikTok sound making class.

One of the guys walks in on a heated moment: Padre walks in on you guys and then he leaves.

His reaction to you losing a family member: He sees you crying and he will pull you over to him and pick you up and hold you while you cry.

Where he proposes: He proposes in Vegas in front of his friends.

Bad for me lyrics that makes him think about you: But when I text you don't text back. This makes him think about you because sometimes in the middle of a conversation through text you fall asleep halfway through and forget to reply back to him.

Your friends and reveal your feelings: During an argument in front of his friends.

Who your brother is in the Dream LA house: Tyler Schrage.

What you guys name your children: Boy: Andrew, Girl: Caitlynn, Triplets: Ashley, Brianna and Caroline.

He meets your child for the first time: He was in a meeting and you had sent him a picture of your daughter for the first time.

How he turns you on: Speaking really low, His Italian accent getting deeper, Giving you the bed room eyes.

How you turn him on: Giving him the bed room eyes, Showing off some skin, Biting your bottom lip while winking at him.

You get your period and what he does: When you get your period he's waiting on you around the clock.

When you get your period he knows that it's bath time. He will run you a really hot bath and get in it with you and he will have you take medicine whilst in the bath then he will wash dry and style your hair and then he will give you some of his old clothes from the dryer and he will cover you guys up and cuddle with you until your asleep.