Your Wedding Ceremony

Bryan:

When you walked down the isle he cried tears of joy. During the ceremony he couldn't take his eyes off of you. Now that your officially his. He couldn't wait to spend forever with you.

Chris:

When he saw you walk down the isle he burst into tears and this made you smile at him. After you had said your vows and gave each other your rings and you we're pronounced man and wife. He could not wait for the future with you.

Tyler:

Tyler never cried at anything so when you had walked down the isle on your wedding day he couldn't help but start tearing up. Your brother teared up at his sister getting married. When rings we're exchanged and you we're man and wife. He can't wait to see what's head for you guys.

Tristan:

When you had walked down the isle with his dad and then you walked the rest of the way towards him with your dad you both burst into tears at the sight of each other.

A/N: You we're wearing water proof makeup.

After vows and rings we're given and you we're man and wife he couldn't wait for you to be the mother of his kids.

Dom:

Since you we're marrying into a huge Italian family you knew that you had to go big and that's what you did with your wedding dress. When you walked down the isle Dom started crying at the sight of you his beautiful bride. After everything was said and done and you had your flowers he lifted you up and ran with you down the isle. He couldn't wait to get away with you.

Padre (Matt):

When you had walked down the isle Matt started tearing up at the sight of you. He had calmed down when you had gotten to him and your hands we're touching. After everything was done and you guys had kissed he bent down and gave you a piggy back ride back down the isle.

Darius:

When you had walked down the isle he teared up a little bit. But then when you had gotten to him you had taken the skirt off of your pantsuit and walked the rest of the way. After rings we're exchanged you both ran down the isle. He couldn't wait to see what's ahead for you guys.

Dayne:

Since Dayne's in the marine core and green is your main color when you walked down the isle he took his hat off and burst into tears. After all was said and done and rings we're exchanged. He couldn't wait to see you become the mother that you had always wanted to be.

Perlongo (Anthony):

When you walked down the isle Anthony could not believe that you we're his bride and he broke down in tears. After the vows we're said and everything was said and done you guys had a romantic kiss and you both walked down the isle. He couldn't wait to see you become a mother to his kids.