The Gender Reveal

Bryan:

You and Bryan have talked about kids but now that you're having a baby you haven't seen what your baby looks like since the last time that you've been to the doctors. And today was that day so both you and Bryan are at your doctors office and he's going over your baby and how it's doing. Then the question came.

Doctor: Do you guys want to know the gender?

You looked at Bryan and he spoke up.

Bryan: No we want one of our friends to know before we do.

Doctor: Ok then I'll set it aside so you can give it to that person.

Bryan: Ok.

Time Skip: Gender Reveal.

Today is the gender reveal and your so excited. You guys have played games and ate and talked to your friends and now it's time to know what your having.

Mell: Guys it's time for the reveal! Bryan Y/N your gonna be so happy with what your having I can promise you that. So when you hear 3 open your eyes ok.

Both: Ok.

Mell: 1...2...3...

You both opened your eyes and you saw pink. You both had started started crying.

Mell: Congratulations you guys IT'S A GIRL!

You guys we're so happy. You couldn't wait to meet your little girl.

Chris:

You guys had went to the doctors to find out what your having. Your laying there on the table while the doctor is going through how your baby is doing and then she asks the suspenseful question.

Doctor: Do you want to know what your having?

Chris: Yes please.

Doctor: Well it looks like your having a baby boy.

Chris: Thank you.

Chris then bent down towards your ultrasound jelly covered stomach.

Chris: Hi baby boy I'm your dad thank you for making your mother and I so happy.

You guys couldn't wait to meet your son.

Tyler:

You guys are waiting on the results from your blood test to find out what your having and waiting for the news is making you anxious and Tyler could tell.

Tyler: Baby what are you doing?

Y/N: I'm supposed to get a call today about what we're having.

Tyler: Y/N baby they'll call but in the mean time what do you want?

Y/N: I want a boy or a girl but I could also do twins so we're killing two birds with one stone if we're having twins.

When he was about to speak your phone rang.

Y/N: Hello?

Nurse: Hi Mrs. Schrage. Would you like to know what your having?

Y/N: Yes.

Nurse: Congrats Mrs. Schrage your having twins and ones a boy and the other one is a girl.

Y/N: Thank you.

When you hung up the phone you both hugged each other. You guys couldn't wait to meet your son and your daughter.

Tristan:

You and Tristan are waiting for a call from your doctor to see what your having but you guys we're also getting ready to go out for food with the guys. You all had just got done eating when your phone rang.