One Of The Boys Walks In On You Guys Having A Heated Moment

Bryan:

You, your boyfriend Bryan, his brother Chris and all of your friends we're enjoying each other's company when they had decided to surprise the fans and go live. You didn't have that many followers on TikTok but you do in Instagram and you went live on the gram. You we're like the first one to go live so that had caused everyone to come over to you before they went live. You we're sitting next to Heidi when you saw the fans asking to say hi to your loving boyfriend and you couldn't say no.

Y/N: Bryan!

Bryan: Yes baby?

Y/N: Come say hi.

Bryan: Hi.

He was there for a little while and then he had to go start his live. Before he left he read comments on your live from your fans and they we're asking him to kiss you so he just pecked you on the cheek and left your side.

Y/N: Sorry you guys. I don't really like showing PDA in my lives right now so yeah.

You we're talking to your live when you got up with your phone and took it to yours and Bryan's room. You went inside your closet and got out your fave outfit that he likes on you and put it on. You then come back out only to see that Bryan wasn't there but his live was.

Y/N: Where's Bryan?

Tyler: Bathroom.

You said hi to his live and then went back to your own. Bryan hasn't seen you yet and so you had just decided right in that moment to surprise him. You got right in front of him and waited for him to look at you. When he didn't you called him out.

Y/N: Babe... Babe... Baby!

Bryan: Yes gorgeous?

Y/N: Look up.

By the time you had took off your covering his eyes didn't leave you for a second and then he bit his bottom lip. When he did that he made your heart speed up. You then went over to his ear to whisper something to him.

Y/N: If your good during your live I'll let you do whatever you want.

Bryan: Challenge accepted babe.

Time Skip: After Your Live Went Off.

You had seen Bryan looking at you and then he finally ended it. He took you by the hand up to your guys room and pushed you gently against the wall.

Bryan: Y/N you know what that outfit does to me.

Y/N: Yeah well what are you gonna do about it?

In that split second Bryan leaned down and kissed you and you kissed him back. You guys walked into his room and everything started to take off from there.

Time Skip: Tyler walks in.

There was some commotion downstairs and you had pulled away from the heated make out because of the loud noise.

Bryan: Babe why did you stop?

Y/N: I heard something.

Bryan: Don't worry about it baby.

You guys continue and then you heard the door open.

Chris: Hey Bro mom wants you to face time her- oh!

You both pulled away from one another and you had gotten embarrassed which caused them to laugh. You knew you both we're not gonna live this down.

Chris:

You both have been busy with work and you guys have been stressed and he's been distant and on his phone all night and it wasn't good for your over all relationship. You guys have been fighting and yelling at each other and today was just like one of those days to you. And the poor boys we're watching it all.