Bad For Me: Megan And Liz Lyrics That Describes What He Thinks About You

Bryan:

Lyrics: He's a melody and she's background noise.

Story:

You we're listening to this song in the kitchen while cleaning up and you we're dancing around the kitchen when you heard some speak up scaring you.

Bryan: How come you didn't ask me to join?

Y/N: You hate cleaning don't you?

Bryan saw that you we're in your underwear and his shirt. This made him smirk.

Y/N: What?

Bryan: It's just... you look so sexy in my clothes babe.

You just blushed bright pink.

Bryan: What was that line of that song that you we're singing?

Y/N: He's a melody and she's background noise.

He smiled at you and watched you continue to clean up the kitchen. In that moment he knew that you we're the one of him and he couldn't wait for you to be the mother of his kids.

Chris:

Lyrics: Baby boy can't you see.

Story:

You haven't been feeling good and you didn't know why until you had made an appointment. After you got home from the appointment you got the test results over the phone and you we're pregnant. You didn't know how you we're gonna tell your husband of only 1 year Chris. He wasn't up yet so you went to the store to grab the items for your special surprise. When you got back to the house you set it all up with all of his favorite things and then you went to go get him up. You had knocked on your bedroom door.

Chris: Come in!

Y/N: Goodmorning.

Chris: Goodmorning baby.

He pecked you on the lips and smiled at you. He put on a shirt and looked at you.

Y/N: Babe go downstairs I have a surprise for you.

He didn't say anything to you he just went down the stairs like you had told him too and saw his very special surprise. He then saw a whole bunch of baby related stuff until he got to the box with the both of the pregnancy tests in there. Then he saw a card.

Card: Hi daddy can't wait to meet you love baby Williams.

He turned around to look at you and you smiled at him.

Chris: Baby are you for real?

Y/N: Baby boy can't you see? We're gonna be parents!

Chris: God your perfect I love you so much.

He kissed you again. Out of happiness you we're getting what you've always wanted... a baby.

Tyler:

Lyrics: I wore red cause you like that.

Story:

You and Tyler we're going out tonight and you had a huge surprise up your sleeve. You got a red body con dress for tonight. It was about time for you to get ready and so you put on the dress and then you do your hair and walk downstairs. When you we're walking downstairs you saw Tyler looking at you with lust in his eyes. You smirked because you knew that he liked it.

Y/N: You like it babe?

Tyler: Well... uh.... I-I.

Y/N: Cat got your tongue baby?

Tyler: Babe you look hot.

Y/N: I wore red cause you like the color on me.

Tyler: Good. You have no idea what I want to do to you when we get back.