Bryan Introduces Your Son To The Fans During A TikTok Live

You and Bryan are both social media stars and you guys have been together since you guys got together in September of 2017 and you would not trade meeting him for the biggest house or the biggest car money can buy.

Flashback: You guys meeting.

You woke up today knowing that it was your first day at your new school and you we're quite nervous to say the least but you we're gonna get through it and make the best out of today with hopefully some new friends.

Y/M: Goodmorning.

Y/N: Morning.

Y/M: Here is some money for lunch I have to go to the hospital. If I don't come home later today then you know I'm working late. I trust that you can keep an eye on yourself?

Y/N: Yes ma'am.

Y/M: Good your car keys are hanging by the door and the spare key is also on them. Leave me a note and tell me how it went. Don't forget to eat breakfast love you.

Y/N: I won't forget. Love you 2.

You then made yourself some breakfast and made your way to school. When you pulled up into the student parking lot you parked and got out of your truck. When you had all of your things ready you made your way inside. When you came out of the counselors office everyone was doing there own thing. That was until you had walked by a group of boys and went to your locker. Maybe you could like this new school.

Chris' convo with Bryan.

Chris: Hey Bro.

Bryan: Yeah?

Chris: Have you seen the new student yet?

Bryan: No why?

Chris: Why don't you see for yourself.

Just as Bryan turned around and looked at you the both of you had locked eyes with each other and he winked at you which caused you to blush. Then you felt a tap on your shoulder.

Bryan: Hi.

Y/N: Hi.

Bryan: I'm Bryan.

Y/N: Hi I'm Y/N.

Bryan: Well since your new how about I show you around and you can meet some of my friends after school?

Y/N: Sure.

You both smiled at each other and the rest was history between you two. Ever since that meeting you guys have been going strong and nothing was gonna break you guys' strong ass relationship or so you thought.

Red Room Wrestling:

You we're in yours and Bryan's room getting ready for bed when you felt arms around you. You then felt yourself being dragged into a room and before you knew it you we're laying on your back on the bed.

Bryan: Hello mamma's.

Y/N: Bryan what am I-?

Bryan: That's for me to know and for you to find out Mamma's.

As soon as he said that the night got very heated and took of from there. A few hours later when you guys got done you guys we're cuddling in the red room bed.

A/N: There was multiple towels that y'all bought prier to this that we're laying on the bed.

After you guys cooled down you got dressed and went to y'all's room to go to bed. When you we're laid down he kissed you on the neck, forehead, lips and cheeks. But there was one thing on your mind.

Brain: Did you even use protection?

So with this thought you woke Bryan up from his sleepy state.

Bryan: Baby what's wrong?

Y/N: Did we use protection?

Bryan: In the morning we're getting a test and we're calling the doctor for an appointment to make sure that you aren't pregnant. But even if you we're I'm not gonna leave you to raise this kid or kids alone.

You fell asleep with a smile on your face knowing that you have the best man ever. Not knowing that tomorrow your life was gonna change forever.

The next day:

You guys woke up before anyone else and got the test. You drank and drank and drank until you had to do your business. When you came out of the bathroom you we're excited but decided not to show it.

Bryan: So?

Y/N: Sadly no.

Bryan: Oh. That's good it was just a scare then.

You saw how upset he got so you decided to make him feel better.

Y/N: Bryan turn around.

When he turned around he saw the test and took it from you. Then he looked at you.

Y/N: Read what it says.

Bryan: Positive. Wait so you are pregnant?

Y/N: Yep.

Bryan: I'm so happy.

You couldn't wait to see him be a dad.

To the present:

Recently you guys just had your baby boy Bryan Austin Williams Jr. and the fans know nothing about him or if him. Tonight the boys went live and you we're in the middle of watching the live on your phone when your son started crying. You picked him up and held him. He wouldn't stop so you took him out to where the music was playing. The first one to spot him was Tyler. After you guys saw the other boys you finally found Bryan. Your son started to get fussy and so you went over to him.

Baby Bryan: Wahhhh!

Bryan looked over and saw you guys. You handed him off to Bryan.

You then saw a fan comment on his live.

Fan: Who is that?

Bryan had shouted out for you to come over to him.

When you got back to him you guys introduced your son to the fans.

Bryan: Guys this is our son Bryan.

Everyone thought that he was the cutest baby ever and they we're asking you to let the baby stay on the live for a few minutes.

Bryan: Baby please?

Y/N: I don't know.

Bryan: Please?

Then the rest of the boys spoke up.

Boys: Please Y/N?

Y/N: Ok he can stay. BUT!.. you guys better keep an eye on him.

Bryan: Baby we got this.

Y/N: Ok then. Have fun.

During the live you could see that your son was loving the attention. So you let him stay until they got off. When your son was in his crib asleep and you both we're ready for bed you guys leaned over your sons crib and looked at him.

Bryan: Thank you for letting him be in tonight's live the fans loved it.

Y/N: Your welcome.

Bryan: Come on let's get some sleep.

As soon as your head hit the pillow you fell asleep. Before you could go deep into dream land you heard Bryan speak up.

Bryan: I'm so happy that you're here I'm so happy that he's here. You guys are the most important things in my life and I love you both so much. I won't let anyone or anybody hurt you guys ever.

He then fell asleep with a smile on his face knowing that he has you his beautiful girlfriend and his adorable baby boy by his side. This is his family and he won't let anyone hurt you guys.