He Takes Care Of You After Your Mother Leaves: Bryan Williams

You we're asleep in the car when your mother had woken you up.

Cammy: Y/N we're here.

Your mother had let you get woke up with the door open before she unbuckled you from the car seat and held your hand as you both walked up to a huge house.

Y/N: Mommy why are we at a castle?

Cammy: You'll see.

She knocked on the door and you saw a tall man and then your stuff was being put into the castle and then your mom left. You we're one years old at the time.

Bryan: Hi babygirl.

Y/N: Hi daddy.

He then brought you inside the house and ever since then you never saw your mother again.

1 YEAR LATER

You we're asleep on your father's bed taking a nap when you had woken up and you noticed that he wasn't in there with you and so you had gotten off of the bed and walked around the house hunting for your father. When you couldn't find your father you walked up and saw your uncle Chris sitting in a chair on his phone so you tugged on his pant leg. Chris felt it and he looked down at you. And saw you upset.

Chris: Y/N!

He picked you up and held you.

Chris: What do you need baby?

Y/N: Where's dada? I want my dada!

You started getting upset. Before you could get fully upset he saw your father sit back down in his chair.

Chris: I see him it's ok.

Bryan then noticed Chris holding you while you we're crying.

Bryan: What's up?

Chris: Y/N came looking for you and she found me but she's upset.

Bryan: Hand her to me.

Once you we're in his arms you cried into his shoulder.

Bryan: What's wring babygirl?

Y/N: I had a bad dweam.

Bryan: What was it about?

Y/N: You forgot about me just like mama.

Bryan: Well that will not be happening baby I promise.

You pulled your tear stained face out of his shoulder to look at him with the same blue eyes that matched your fathers.

Y/N: Dada pwomise?

Bryan: Dada promise.

This made you smile at your father and you laid your head back on his shoulder.

Bryan: Y/N people want to say hi to you can you say hi?

Y/N: Hi.

You then laid your head back down on his shoulder and stayed quiet for the rest of the night.

Zach: This is the last song of the night so we'll be wrapping it up after this.

You started to fall asleep and your father had noticed this.

Bryan: You getting tired baby?

You just nodded your head yes. He saw the boys ending their lives and they all came over to you and Bryan.

Bryan: Do you want dada and your uncles to sing you to sleep?

You nodded your head yes.

Bryan: Ok babygirl.

Song that they use to sing you to sleep:

When the song ended you we're close to being passed out but you felt your uncles kissing you goodnight. After your uncle Chris kissed you goodnight he had left Bryan to put away his ring light and by now you had fallen asleep.

Your father was holding you while he was ending his live when one of the boys had accidentally dropped their phone and you had woke up slightly.

Y/N: Mmmm.

Bryan: Shhhhh go back to sleep babygirl it's ok.

You didn't open your eyes but you fell right back asleep and he had handed you off to your uncle Chris so that he could put his stuff away.

When he came back he saw that your arms we're wrapped around your uncle Chris' neck and you we're asleep on his shoulder. You we're then handed back to your father and you both we're in his room and you felt your clothes being took off and then you felt a shirt being put on you, your diaper being changed and then pants being put on you. Since he didn't have a crib in his room he put you in his bed with him. He laid you down on the bed so that he could get ready for bed. When he was ready for bed he came back and lifted you up so that you we're laying on his bare chest. He kissed your forehead and then he got you tucked in and he looked down at you.

Bryan: Goodnight babygirl daddy loves you.

He then fell asleep knowing that you we're being protected by him and your uncles and no one was gonna hurt you ever.