You Get Dropped Off At Their Door Step And Meet Your Father: Chris Williams

Ever since you've been born your mom C/E/N tried to give you the life that you had deserved but she knew that she couldn't do that because she just knows that she couldn't give you the life that you had so rightfully deserved. One day you we're in your crib taking a nap when your mom came in and gently shook you awake.

C/E/N: Y/N wake up.

You woke up and turned over to look at your mother. She smiled at you. She gave you a sippy cup full of apple juice and you we're put into your car seat with a snack and then before you knew it you we're put into the car and you we're off to your very brand new destination. You didn't know why you we're going where your mother was taking you but in a few years you'll know why and it will have been the very best decision that your young mother could take.

AT THE DREAM LA HOUSE

You we're left in your car seat with your sippy cup and a note in your hand and your mom was more nervous than anything.

The note: Chris you probably will not remember me but I'm your ex girlfriend and to spare you a story after I had went back home I found out that I was pregnant and 9 months later I gave birth to our baby girl Y/N. I'm very sorry to do this to you on short notice but I'm moving away and I can't keep her because I know you can give her the life that she deserves. -C/E/N.

She rang the doorbell, knocked on the door and she hopped in her car and left you there. You we're only there for a few seconds when the front door opened.

Mell: Hello?

She looked around and was about to close the door when she looked down and saw you.

Mell: Oh dear.

She took the note off of you and read it slightly and then she brought you inside. She sat you down on the counter and one of the boys just so happened to come into the kitchen to look for something when they saw you.

Tyler: Hey Mell?

Mell: Yes darling?

Tyler: Do we have any pizza- why is there a baby in our house?

Mell: Don't tell anyone but this little darling is Chris' child. But to answer your question yes we do have pizza. Oh and call the boys and tell them to come down here.

Tyler: Ok.

He called the boys and they all came rushing from all around the house and into the kitchen. Chris had seen you and he smiled at you. All of the boys did and they began to play with you while you we're still in your car seat.

Chris: Mell whose this little cutie?

Mell: Chris that's your daughter Y/N.

Everyone just stopped what they we're doing and looked at Mell.

Chris: What?

Mell: She's your daughter.

Chris: Who brought her?

Mell: Your ex did.

Chris: Is this and what she's wearing all that she had with her?

Mell: Yep.

You then started to get fussy and Chris had noticed this and so he took you out of your car seat so that he could hold you. As soon as you we're in his arms you had calmed down and you looked up at him and he smiled at you. Then you saw someone with Blue eyes look right at you. And then you had extended your arms out and you we're in your uncles arms for the first time.

A FEW HOURS LATER

It's been a few hours now since you've arrived at your new house and Chris took to being your father quite well. You had just turned one when your mom had dropped you off at the Dream LA house and they all just embraced you. Everyone was on the floor playing with you when you spoke up.