Teachers Pet (Smut): 😇Bryan Williams😇

You we're coming back from spring break and you we're walking to your last period class which was your TikTok POV's class and you saw your teacher leaning over his desk scrolling through his iPhone. You take your seat at the front of the room since this class was your best class you really didn't need to pay attention but you did anyways. As soon as you sat down in your seat Mr. Williams turned around to look at you and he smiled widely at you.

Mr. Williams: Y/N how are you?

Y/N: I'm doing good. How are you?

Mr. Williams: I'm doing good. How was your spring break?

Y/N: Mine was good how was yours?

Mr. Williams: Mine was good.

When he smiled at you again your heart had started to flutter with butterflies. You looked at his brown curly hair and that triggered all of these dirty things that you always thought about doing to him or him doing these things to you. You had also thought about kissing those perfect pink lips of his and you bit your bottom lip at the thought. Whenever he would laugh it was like music to your ears you could never get tired of hearing him laugh or his voice whenever he would talk. You had felt an instant attraction to him and you wondered if he had an instant attraction to you. But you shook your head at the thought and continued to pay attention to him.

When class had ended and the bell had rang you had started to exit his classroom you could feel his eyes on you as you walked out of the room. It was about a week after those thoughts about Mr. Williams had come into your head and you knew that your feelings for him had grown. Class had ended and the bell had rang and people we're packing their things and they left his classroom one by one. You had just packed the last of your things into your back pack when you saw a pale hand on your desk and you looked up at Mr. Williams with confusion.

Y/N: Did you need something Mr. Williams?

You asked as you couldn't help but look into those beautiful blue eyes of his.

He had looked over his shoulder to the right side of the room where two students we're still lingering.

Mr. Williams: Yes. I need to talk to you about your last POV that you did.

Y/N: Ok.

He shuffles over to his desk and waits for the last two students to leave. Eventually you walk over to his desk.

Y/N: What did I do wrong in my last POV?

Mr. Williams: Nothing.

You saw him get up from his chair and go to the door. He put a do not disturb testing in progress sign on the door and a huge sheet of black paper over the tiny window.

Y/N: Mr. Williams?

You could feel your fingers start shaking and your throat becoming dry.

Mr. Williams: Y/N I see the way you look at me.

His voice was deeper than usual and his blue eyes got darker. You then swallowed the lump in your throat.

Y/N: Your point is Mr. Williams?

Mr. Williams: My point is Y/N...

He had paused his sentence to come around his desk so that he was in front of you. You can smell his aftershave mixed with his cologne and this brings you to close your eyes to savor that smell. When you open your eyes he's awfully a lot closer to you and as his chest meets yours you take in a sharp breathe.

Mr. Williams: My point is, is that it's making me want you more than anything. No I need you more than anything.

He leaned in and kissed you and the kiss was soft but then it got heated. There we're no more words exchanged between you two. The actions you two we're showing each other did the talking for you. Before you knew it you guys we're naked and you we're sitting at the edge of his desk. Before he did anything he kissed you for a couple of minutes. Your tongues had battled for dominance and his won. He then pulled away from you and rested his forehead on yours.

Y/N: Mr. Williams we shouldn't be doing this-

Mr. Williams: Shhhhhhh it's ok beautiful.

Y/N: But Mr. Williams?-

Mr. Williams: Bryan. It's Bryan baby.

Y/N: Bryan I-

Bryan: Baby I like you a lot and I want to do this. Do you want to continue?

Y/N: Yeah. And I like you too.

He smiled at you and cupped your cheek in his hand while his free hand was holding mini Bryan at your entrance. When he leaned in and kissed you again that's when he thrusted inside of you a little. He had stopped and kissed you and then he pushed in a little more. Once he was all the way inside of you he had started to thrust. He took his time with you because he wanted to savor this moment between you two.

You guys we're in the middle of getting busy when his phone rang. He looked at it and answered it not knowing who had called him.

Bryan: Hello?

Mrs. Jackson: Hey. You busy later tonight?

Bryan: I'm working late tonight.

Mrs. Jackson: I'll come visit when your done.

Bryan: Fuck. Look I'll call you later.

Mrs. Jackson: What do you mean-?

Bryan: I'll call you later!

A/N: If you know where this is from you're elite.

Then he hung up on her and he continued with you. With one particular thrust he had hit your g-spot and you had moaned into his ear. He kept on hitting that spot until you we're shaking.

Y/N: Bryan?

Bryan: Yeah?

Y/N: I'm... almost... there!

Bryan: Mmmm.

He pecked your lips but continued thrusting and hitting your g-spot. You we're close and you didn't think that you could hold it until he was ready and he noticed this.

Bryan: Are you close baby?

Y/N: Yeah. Are you?

Bryan: Yeah.

Two more thrusts later and the both of you we're right on the edge of climaxing together.

Bryan: Baby you there?

Y/N: Yeah. Are you there?

Bryan: Ughhhhh... yeah.

Y/N: I'm cumming.

Bryan: Uhhhhhhh... me too.

Then at the same time you both let go and with your walls contracting around his dick that made his orgasm last longer. When he was done he slowly pulled out of you and you guys cleaned yourselves up as best you could. He got his clothes on and then he helped you stand up and he helped you get dressed. When the both of you we're dressed he looked at you with a smile on his face.

Bryan: I know this is so sudden but will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N: Of course. I'd love too.

He looked at you once more. He starred into your eyes for a few seconds and then his eyes moved between your lips and back to your eyes. He leaned in and rested his forehead against yours and then you both leaned in and kissed each other. Soon the very romantic kiss had come to an end.

Bryan: So I'll see you tomorrow?

Y/N: Yeah.

You grabbed your stuff and opened the door. You felt his eyes on you the whole time. When you turned around to wave goodbye to him he winked and smiled at you which made you smile and blush. You walked out of the school knowing that you have to keep your relationship with Mr. Williams under the radar until after you graduate. But you wouldn't change this for the world. You like him and he likes you and that's all that matters to you. You couldn't wait to see him in class tomorrow.