Best Friends Brother: Part 2 😇Bryan Williams😇

You are going ready to go over to the Williams house hold when you got a call from your best friend and Bryan's sister BFF/N.

Y/N: Hello?

BFF/N: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hey.

BFF/N: Well I've got a change in plans.

Y/N: Ok.

BFF/N: My cousin had asked to go on vacation with her and so I said yes. My mom dad and the younger ones are going.

Y/N: What about Bryan and Chris?

BFF/N: They're staying home so that they can see their friends. I'm really sorry I told you last minute.

Y/N: It's ok you go have fun. Bye.

BFF/N: Bye.

Right after you got ready you heard a car horn honk signaling that someone was here to pick you up.  When you walked outside you saw Bryan standing outside of his car and he was leaning against it on his phone. When he heard the door shut he put his phone in his pocket and looked up at you and smiled at you. You locked the door and then you made your way over to Bryan.

Bryan: Hey.

Y/N: Hey.

Bryan: Hi.

Y/N: Hi.

Bryan: You look beautiful.

Y/N: Thank you. You look handsome.

Bryan: Thank you.

You gave him a hug and you guys stand there hugging for a few seconds before you pull away from him. When you look at him your faces are so close to each other that the tension between you guys could be cut with a knife. You we're tempted to kiss him and he had that same feeling in his head but you both pulled away from each other. If he would've kissed you right then right there you guys wouldn't be able to stop and the kiss would turn into something heated. So Bryan being the gentlemen that he was he opened the passenger side door for you and you got inside and buckled up. Once he was inside on the drivers side and he was buckled up you guys thought about what you we're gonna do for the day until your date.

Bryan: Hey would you wanna go live with me later?

Y/N: Yeah sure where?

Bryan: At the beech with my friends.

Y/N: What if your fans think we're dating when they see that I'm with you? What if your sister sees your live and we kiss and she gets mad at me for liking her older brother?

Bryan: Y/N you have nothing to worry about.

Y/N: Ok.

Bryan: So you wanna go hang out at my house for a bit?

Y/N: Sure.

Time Skip: At the Williams house hold.

When you guys get to his house he opens the door and sees Chris walking towards you guys.

Chris: Hi Y/N.

Y/N: Hi Chris.

Bryan and Chris talk for a few seconds before he is out the door.

Chris: Bye Bryan! Bye Y/N!

Both: Bye Chris!

Once the door is shut you look at Bryan.

Y/N: So what do you wanna do now?

Bryan: Wanna watch a movie?

Y/N: Sure. Whe-