You Guys Get Caught Making Out: Tristan Blane

Tristan:

Where: The balcony.

Who Interrupted: Chris.

You we're at the Dream LA boys house hanging out with your boyfriend Tristan while his friends went out to go shop. This meant that you guys we're home alone so you guys decided to go out and sit outside on the roof. When you guys got to the balcony he had climbed up onto the roof to help you out. When you we're on the roof you guys had begun to talk about anything and everything.

Tristan: So Y/N.

Y/N: Yes Tristan?

Tristan: I was thinking...

Y/N: About what?

Tristan: Why don't we take our relationship to the next level.

Y/N: Not in a sexual way right? You know I'm not ready for that.

Tristan: No not that.

You thought about it and then you realized what he had meant.

Y/N: Oh ok. Yeah sure we can do that.

Tristan: Are you ok with it?

Y/N: I am.

Tristan: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yeah.

You looked at him and he looked at you and then he leaned in and kissed you. You kissed him back and the kiss had started out as little cute pecks and then it turned from pecks to an actual kiss. The kiss was all cute and then it wasn't. It turned into a make out session. You guys continued the make out session not knowing that you guys would be interrupted.

Time Skip: Chris interrupting you two.

You and Tristan have been making out for some time now and you guys didn't hear the back door to the balcony open until you heard someone's voice boom out scaring the living hell out of the both of ya'll.

Chris: Yo Tristan!

You and Tristan had jumped back at the sudden loud sound of Chris' voice.

Both: Chris!

Chris: What?

Both: You scared us!

Chris: Did I interrupt something?

Y/N: No-

Tristan: Oh no we weren't doing anything bro.

Chris: Oh-

Tristan: We we're in the middle of a make out session bro! Jeez dog.

It had finally dawned on Chris and he looked at you guys and blushed.

Chris: Well then I'll leave you two alone.

Y/N: It's ok Chris the mood was ruined.

Chris: I'm sorry guys.

You both got down from the roof and stood in front of him. You both smiled at him. You both put your hands on his shoulders.

Y/N: It's ok Chris.

Tristan: It's ok bro. How about we go get something to eat?

Y/N: Yeah that sounds good. Are the other boys hungry?

Chris: Yeah they had sent me to come get you so we can decide on what we all wanted to eat.

Y/N: Ok we'll be there in a second.

He smiled at you both and then he left and went had back inside. You then had turned to Tristan.

Y/N: Babe are you ok?

Tristan: Yeah I'm ok I just didn't like that he had interrupted us.

Y/N: It's ok babe. There will be a next time.

Tristan: Next time what do you mean there will be a next time?

Y/N: I meant come to my house next time and we won't be interrupted.

You both laughed and then you pecked him on the lips and he grabbed your hand and brought you back inside to where the boys we're. You guys we're just having a debate on what to have when you spoke up.

Y/N: How about we get some pizza and pasta?

They looked at you like you we're crazy but then they thought about it and they had all agreed to it. You guys then went to go get food. When you guys had gotten back you all ate and then you guys had went to bed. You couldn't wait to spend many more years with the love of your life Tristan.