Best Friends Brother: Part 3 Smut 😇Bryan Williams😇

You and Bryan have told his sister BFF/N that you guys are dating and to be totally completely honest she was ok with it. Sure she was weirded out that her best friend is dating her older brother but she saw how he treats you and she thought you guys we're the perfect couple. It's been a couple days since Bryan had left New Jersey to come back to Cali and you are missing him terribly. It was the night before you left to go to Cali when you got a FaceTime call.

Y/N: Hello?

Bryan: Hey.

Y/N: Hey.

Bryan: So are you excited to come out to Cali?

Y/N: Yeah.

Bryan: What are you doing now?

Y/N: Going over everything that I had packed just to make sure that I didn't forget anything.

Bryan: Baby are you nervous?

Y/N: Yeah. I've never flown on a plane before.

Bryan: Princess your gonna be fine. If it makes you feel better I'll FaceTime you throughout your flight.

Y/N: I think that'll help.

Bryan: Well then that's just what I'll do. When is your flight?

Y/N: 12:00am your time.

Bryan: Well then I'll see you at 12:00am. Goodnight.

Y/N: Goodnight.

You couldn't wait to see Bryan.

Time Skip: In Cali.

You we're on the phone with Bryan when you had landed at the airport.

Bryan: Babe do you have your bags?

Y/N: Yeah.

Bryan: Ok baby I'll see you in a little bit.

Time Skip: Meeting up with Bryan.

As you we're coming down the escalator you saw Bryan on his phone but then he looked up and saw you. When you got off of the escalator you ran over to him, dropped your bags and gave him a huge bear hug. When you pulled away from him he had the biggest smile on his face.

Bryan: I'm so happy your here.

Y/N: Me too.

You go to grab your bags when he stopped you.

Bryan: I got it baby.

You smiled at him as you both made your way out of the airport to his house.

Time Skip: At the Dream LA house.

When you got out of the car and you took one look at the house you we're amazed at how big it was. You then felt hands wrap around your waist from behind.

Y/N: Babe this is huge.

Bryan: I know. Now let's go meet the rest of the boys shall we?

Y/N: But I already know Chris silly

Bryan: I know that I'm talking about my friends.

Y/N: Oh ok.

Bryan: So shall we?

Y/N: We shall.

Once you got inside and you met the rest of the boys they took a liking to you real quick. Then they helped you put all of your stuff in Bryan's room. Just before they left one of the boys called out your name.