You Get Attacked By A Shark: Part 1.

A/N: Warning mentions of blood and flesh being torn. If you don't like to read about that happening then you can skip to the none bloody parts. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

You we're at the beach in Florida with your friends on a well deserved vacation. You we're gonna be there for 10 days and then their boyfriends are going to come out and spend the last little bit of the trip with you guys. You had invited your boyfriend Bryan and his friends to come on vacation with you but they had to work and they couldn't come so you would only be on your own for 2 days. So far the vacation has gone very smoothly and you guys have done everything in the world that you could possibly think of. But you had one thing that you guys haven't done and this idea was going to turn this seemingly nice day into the worst day of your life.

You guys are at the beach and it was your second to last day on your vacation and you we're trying to think of anything that you haven't done. You then got an idea and had the biggest smile on your face.

Y/N: Guys let's go rent some fishing equipment and go fishing.

They all agreed and you girls went and payed for the fishing poles and the boys went and payed for the bait that they had. When you guys met up back at your spot you guys got your lines ready for fishing. Today the sky was clear and cloudy and the water was murky but you guys started fishing anyways. You and your friend we're the only two out of the group In the water and you we're standing off to the right on the sand bar just doing your own thing when you felt something punch you. You thought it was a little kid or something but no one came up. All of a sudden you we're being dragged out to sea and there was nothing you could do about it.

Your friend had turned around to ask you a question when she noticed that you weren't next to her any more. She then looked and saw a finn and then she saw your hand raise up out of the water and she saw blood. You we're being attacked by a shark. She went over to you and had her arms under your arms and she started pulling while you we're punching the shark. All of a sudden the shark let go and swam away. This was the only opportunity to get away from the possible dangers of you getting bit by a shark. Over your screams you didn't hear someone yell out about the shark and before you knew it you we're on the sand on a towel being worked on.

You had lost a lot of blood and you we're going in and out of sleep. You blacked out and we're air lifted to the hospital not knowing if your leg was going to be fine or not.

When you we're being worked on and your friends had just got there they decided to call your friends to give them the devastating news.

Convo with the boys.

BFF/N: Hello.

Zach: This is Zach May I ask whose calling?

BFF/N: Hi I'm Y/N's friend may I talk to her friends Bryan, Chris, Tyler, Darius, Tristan and Dayne please?

Zach: What's wrong with her.

BFF/N: Don't tell the boys but we we're fishing and Y/N got attacked by a shark.

Zach: Ok I'll get them.

There was a little bit of noise and then the other end of the line got hung up by accident. A second later she got a FaceTime call from them.

BFF/N: Hey guys...

Boy: Hi.

Chris: BFF/N why do you look so sad and shocked and scared for?

BFF/N: It's about Y/N.

Dayne: What happened to her?

BFF/N: We we're fishing today and she was attacked by a shark.

The boys went silent and then one of them spoke up.

Bryan: Is she gonna be ok?

Darius: Where is she?

Tyler: What are they doing to her?

Tristan: Have you seen her since you got there?

BFF/N: No we haven't been able to see her yet. You guys need to get on an emergency flight right now. She'll need you guys more than ever when she wakes up.

Zach: I'll make sure the boys get there.

BFF/N: Ok we'll see you guys in a few hours.

She hung up the phone and looked at your friends. They thought about how much blood that you had lost and how bad you had looked before you we're whisked away to get on the helicopter. Only one thought came to mind between your friends. They didn't want to lose you.