Your Best Friends And You Guys Make Out: Chris Williams

You we're with your best friend Chris, his brother and their friends out at the mall looking for some birthday presents for their friend Tyler. While Bryan and the rest of the boys went into the mall to go get birthday presents and Tyler went to go get food from the food court you guys had decided to walk to the other side of the mall and go into your favorite store. When you both walked in you guys we're walking around just looking at the different dress clothes when you had found the perfect dress for when you had went back home to go to your friends birthday party that was a week after his friends 21st birthday.

Chris: Y/N look what I found!

You came over to him and saw what he had in his hands and you smiled at him.

Y/N: Ok I'll go try it on and you have to tell me how it looks on me and be honest alright. Your my best friend and your opinion means everything to me.

Chris: Y/N I wouldn't lie to you now go change.

Well you did just that and when you came out of the dressing room you saw Chris look you up and down and then you saw him bite his lower lip. Even though he's your best friend in the entire world when he bit his bottom lip that turned you on just a little bit.

Y/N: So how do I look?

Chris: Gorgeous. Just completely gorgeous.

Y/N: Do you really mean that?

Chris: Absolutely.

You smiled at him and went back into the dressing room and changed back into your regular clothes. When you came out of the dressing room you saw Chris looking at your lips but you didn't put too much thought into it and you both had went to the cashier so that you could pay for the dress and leave. After you had payed for the dress you saw that the rest of the boys we're still shopping for their friend so you both snuck away to go to a restaurant that was across the street. When you both had made it you guys went in and ate. When you guys had come out and got back to the mall parking lot you guys walked to the car and stood in front of each other.

You guys hadn't said a word to each other before you found his lips on yours. You smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. He then deepened the kiss and he started to lick your lower lip to get into your mouth and you did the same. You guys we're making out and you didn't care. You we're best friends but this was the greatest moment to have ever happened to you guys in your friendship.

BOYS COME FIND YOU AND CHRIS

Bryan: Yo Tyler when we go to Vegas what do you want to do for your birthday?

Tyler: I don't know bro- yo guys look.

Bryan: Is that my brother kissing a girl?

They got a closer look at the girl and they realized that it was you.

Bryan: That's not just any girl bro it's Y/N. And they're making out. Let's go over there-

Tyler: Bro don't ruin the moment for them.

Chris then pulled away from you slightly and he nuzzled his nose against yours. You smiled at him.

Y/N: So I guess we're more than best friends now?

Chris: Yep.

Y/N: I'm officially yours now?

Chris: Yep.

Y/N: And your officially mine?

Chris: Yep.

He then pecked you on the lips and he turned around to open the car door for you when he saw the boys standing there.

Chris: Hey guys.

Bryan: Hey.

Tyler: Chris are you cheating on me?

Chris: Yes and I'm sorry Tyler.

Tyler: It's ok I forgive you. As for you Y/N if you hurt him I won't hesitate to wrestle with you. You got it?

Y/N: Yes dad.

You all laughed and then you all hopped into the car and made your way back to the house. You and Chris we're cuddling in the back seat of the car. You would not want it any other way and your so happy that your moment was shared with your best friend and now boyfriend Chris.