You Ask Him Out On A Date

Bryan:

You we're on your way to the Dream LA boys house because you we're gonna ask Bryan on a date. When you got there you knocked on the door.

Chris: Coming!

When the door opens you saw that it was Bryan's brother Chris.

Chris: Hey Y/N what's up?

Y/N: Is Bryan around?

Chris: Yeah do I need to go get him?

Y/N: No just tell me where he might be

Chris: Ok he's probably on the balcony or in his room-

Bryan: Y/N what are you doing here?

Y/N: Can we talk in somewhere private I need to ask you something.

Bryan: Sure.

Chris let you in and you followed Bryan to his room. After he shut the door you stood in front of him while he sat on the edge of his bed.

Bryan: What did you need to ask me?

Y/N: Will you go out on a date with me?

Bryan: I thought you'd never ask.

You guys smiled at each other and then made plans for your date. You couldn't stay long so you hugged him and he walked you to the front door. You both didn't know that the rest of the boys we're watching. After you said goodbye and the door was shut you could hear yelling from Bryan and excitement from the boys. You couldn't wait for your date with Bryan.

Chris:

You we're in Walmart just looking around when you spotted Chris.

Y/N: Hey Chris.

Chris: Hey Y/N.

You guys made small talk but at the same time you we're building up the courage to ask him out. You then decided to pull him away from the boys to talk to him alone.

Y/N: Chris can I talk to you alone?

Chris: Sure walk with me.

You both walked away from the boys and you had continued your conversation.

Y/N: Chris I have a question to ask you.

Chris: Yes?

Y/N: Will you go on a date with me?

He smiled widely at you. You smiled at him back.

Chris: Yes I would love too.

You guys made plans for your date and then you walked him back to where the boys we're. You guys walked out of Walmart as a group and when you got to their car you parted ways with them but not before long you heard cheering from the boys. You couldn't wait to see what he has up his sleeve.

Tyler:

You we're hanging out with the boys at the Dream LA house but you felt off. You we're nervous every time Tyler looked at you. Every time you wanted to talk to him you chickened out. Finally as the convo between you and the boys died down you decided to shoot your shot and get him alone to talk to him.

Y/N: Guys can I talk to Tyler alone please?

They all gave Tyler looks like they already knew what was gonna happen. Tyler didn't think anything of it but you continued to talk to him.

Tyler: What's up Y/N?

Y/N: Would you like to go on a date with me?

Tyler: Yeah I'd like that.