Your Friends And You Reveal Your Feelings For Him Through Live

Bryan:

You and Bryan have been best friends since you guys we're in high school and you guys will forever stay friends. But what Bryan doesn't know is that you have feelings for him. But since he got you started on TikTok and your thankful that he did you had made the decision to go live on the app. When you had enough people watching you did your normal live and then you decided to break the news not knowing that he nor the boys we're watching your live.

Y/N: Ok so I have something to tell you guys. It's about Bryan. Please don't be mad I know that some of you guys love him but this is serious. He's been my best friend since school and he's like a brother to me but recently my feelings for him have changed.

You saw a comment but you didn't think of who had asked the question. So you answered it.

Comment: What made you change your feelings for Bryan?

Y/N: Well I thought about all that the both of us has been through together and how close we've grown and well... Oh I can't say it.

You saw a bunch of comments telling you to just say it and with the courage from your fans and the fans of the boys you finally said it.

Y/N: I have feelings for Bryan... There I said it. I have feelings for him and I think I just ruined my whole friendship with Bryan.

You then saw comments from them telling you that you haven't ruined your friendship with him and that you should tell him how you really feel. But then you saw a comment that blew you away.

@Bryan.Williams: I have feelings for you too Y/N.

You we're just ranting about the situation when mid rant you saw the comment. You couldn't breathe and everything around you and time just stopped. You stared at the comment for a little while longer and then you snapped yourself out of it. You then started to blush. You knew that you had to tell Bryan how you really felt and your thankful that by you saying how you feel about him didn't ruin your life long friendship after all.

Chris:

Your older sister was dating Bryan and you went over to their house one day and you met his little brother Chris. Ever since that day you've been the best of friends. Your visiting the Dream LA house and you had decided to go live. You answered a bunch of comments and then someone had commented about Chris.

Y/N: Chris? Where do I start on him. He's so cute and sweet and kind and I could go on forever and we all know we don't have time for that.

Comment: You just called Chris cute. Do you like him?

You read the comment and tried hard not to blush but you did anyways.

Y/N: I guess you can say that. But yeah I do like him.

You didn't know that he was watching until he had left a comment on your live.

Chris: Well I like you too.

You had a mental freak out session and the fans in the comments we're freaking out. You ended the live 2 hours later. Now that you know that he likes you and you like him. You have to tell him how you feel and hopefully a relationship will come out of it.

Tyler:

It was Monday and since the boys didn't do lives on Monday's you did your lives at the beginning of the week. You had went live not knowing that the boys we're even watching. You then read a comment.

Comment: Where are you?

Y/N: I'm visiting my best friend Tyler. I'm switching colleges so I will eventually move out here.

You continued to answer questions and read peoples comments and you even noticed the boys.

@Bryan.Williams: Do you like my boy Tyler?

You looked at the comment and blushed. You had decided to set the record straight.

Y/N: For your information Bryan I do.

People we're going nuts until you saw a comment that took your breathe away.

@TheTylerSchrage: For your information Y/N I like you too.

You smiled to yourself, answered a few more questions and then you ended the live. You we're definitely gonna have to have a talk with Tyler about taking your friendship to the next level.

Darius:

You and Darius have been best friends ever since you moved to Florida and you wouldn't trade him in for anything in the world. Over time you've gotten to know him more you've been catching feelings for him and he doesn't know that. And you'd like to keep it that way. You we're at the house visiting the boys when you went live. You started talking to your fans and then you saw someone comment about Darius not thinking that it was one of the boys.

@Tristanbvibin: Who do you have a crush on?

Y/N: I like my best friend Darius but he doesn't know that and I'd really like to keep it that way.

@DariusSnack: @Y/N.Y/L/N I like you too.

You had a mini heart attack and then you ended your live a few minutes later. Now that you know that he feels the same you guys can finally talk about the future of your guys' friendship.

Tristan:

You and Tristan have been friends ever since his mom introduced you guys. Your mom is his moms best friend and it was fate that you guys would meet and become best friends as well. Over time you guys have gotten to know one another and you even fuck around with each other like your brother and sister but you want so much more than that and he doesn't know that... yet. You had went live and you started talking to your friends and then someone had said something about your best friend Tristan.

@DayneMurray: Y/N do you have a crush on my boy Tristan?

Y/N: Yeah I do.

@DayneMurray: How long have you had a crush on him?

Y/N: Ever since our moms introduced us and we became best friends.

@Tristanbvibin: Well I like you too Y/N.

You smiled and then you ended your live and you made your way to talk to Tristan about where your relationship is going.

Dayne:

You and Dayne's sister have been best friends since you could remember and she's like a sister to you and your like a sister to her. One day you went over to her house to hangout with her when someone else opened the door.

Y/N: Hi.

Dayne: Hi.

Y/N: Is your sister home?

Dayne: Not at the moment. Who are you?

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Dayne: Well I'm Dayne. Come in you can wait for her on the couch.

Ever since then you and Dayne have been the best of friends and you wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. One night you we're at the Dream LA house for a sleepover when you had decided to go live. When you went live and you had enough people you then started to read comments and answer peoples questions. But one comment stood out to you the most.

@ItsChrisWilliams: Y/N you gotta bae or nah? Asking for a friend.

Y/N: No I do not. And I will never have one because I have a crush on my best friend and he doesn't even know it.

@DayneMurray: Well I like you too.

The comments section freaked out and everyone was telling you to end the live to go talk to him. An hour later you ended the live and went to go talk to Dayne about your guys' feelings for each other.