How You Met: Ted Bundy

It was August 1968 and your school was getting a new student. You hoped it wasn't some stuck up snob because you have enough of those in your school and you also hoped that it wasn't some head cheerleader that thinks she can rule the hallways and have everyone bow down to her and attend to her every need. You really hoped that it wasn't some druggie that wants to sell you and your friends weed just to get in your pants and be your one night stand.

You we're sitting in math class when there was a knock at the door.

Teacher: Come in!

The person came in and when you took a look at him he was the most handsomest person that you've ever seen walk into your class.

Teacher: What's your name son?

Boy: I'm Ted Bundy.

Teacher: Well Ted welcome to my class. Let's find a seat for you.

She looked around the room until she found the empty seat next to you.

Teacher: You can sit next to Y/N. Y/N dead please raise your hand.

You raised your hand and he sat down next to you. And then the teacher began talking.

Teacher: Ok so the degree of an acute angle is...

You zoned out from the lecture your teacher was giving. You we're in a day dream when you heard someone start whispering your name.

Ted: Pssst Hey. Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

Ted: Do you have a pen or pencil that I could borrow?

Y/N: Sure.

You handed him a pen and when your hands had touched you both felt the spark between you guys. You guys starred at one another for a few seconds longer and then you broke out of your trance before the teacher noticed and called you both out to the class. When the bell finally rang you had gotten all of your things packed when your name was called by the new kid again.

Ted: Hey Y/N wait up!

You turned around to look at him.

Y/N: Oh hey Ted what's up?

Ted: I just wanted to give you your pen back.

Y/N: It's ok you can keep it.

Ted: Really?

Y/N: Yeah.

You both stood in the hallway for a few seconds longer just talking and getting to know one another and before you knew it the bell rang. You had to get to class before you we're late and had to stay after school to clean up the gum from the bottom of the bleachers in the gym.

Y/N: Well I have to go.

Ted: Hey uh Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Ted: Before you go can I ask you a quick question?

Y/N: Sure.

Ted: I was thinking if it's ok with you if you could help tutor me in math? I kinda suck at it.

Y/N: Yeah sure I'll help you.

Just then the principal called you two out.

Principal: Hey! Y/L/N, Bundy get to class or I will give you detention. And I don't think neither of your parents would be happy that you we're late to class especially you Mr. Bundy.

You both looked at him and ran to class. For the rest of the day you couldn't stop thinking about the handsome new kid Ted Bundy.