You Get Your Period And What They Do

Bryan:

When you get your period it's like he turns into a completely different person.

What he does: He waits on you hand and foot and makes sure that you're ok every few minutes. He did this because he hates seeing you in pain and he loves you. Oh and cuddles are a must.

Chris:

When you get your period he turns into this big cuddly teddy bear.

What he does: He carries you down the stairs the first few days and he gets you anything that you need. He did it because he loves you.

Tyler:

When you get your period it's all hands on deck with you.

What he does: Him and your best friends get you anything that you may need or want and cuddle sessions between you Tyler and your best friends Bryan and Chris are always a must.

Darius:

When you get your period he's all about tailoring to your needs.

What he does: What ever you may need he will get it for you. Even if he has to drive somewhere to get it for you he will do it because he loves you.

Tristan:

When you get your period Tristan turns into your personal butler.

What he does: He gets whatever you want weather you had asked for it or not. He did it because he loves you.

Dayne:

When you get your period he's ready for whatever mood that you might be in.

What he does: He'll get you whatever you need and he cuddles you and takes a shower with you or a bath if you don't want to take a shower. He gets you food. He'll get up in the middle of the night and go some where to get you food. He won't say anything when you get pissy with him because he knows that you don't mean it but he loves you and he will do anything for you.