You Take A Pregnancy Test And It Comes Out Positive And How You Feel After

Bryan:

Since you haven't gotten your period yet you had decided to take a pregnancy test just to make sure. So you went to the store and bought some pregnancy tests and you payed for them and made your way back home. When you got home you took the receipt and the tests and put them in your purse and you had made sure that no one was around before you shut the front door and made a mad dash to the bathroom.

You had decided to take them both and so after peeing on them and setting a piece of toilet paper down on the counter you and you had left. When the timer went off on your phone you went back into the bathroom your heart beating in your chest at the thought of what they would say. When you turned them over you we're in shock.

The first test had a plus sign on it and the other one said pregnant. You we're in so much shock that you had taken the tests and the toilet paper and put them in your purse. Now that you know that you are most definitely pregnant you couldn't wait to surprise the whole house with this exciting news.

Chris:

Even though you and Chris are young both of your families had told the both of you that if you we're to get pregnant really early in your marriage that they would be there for you and they would help you in anyway that they could. Well you haven't gotten your period so you decided to go get a test from the store. When you payed for the test you then went out and got you and the boys drinks and then you made your way home. Chris had met you at the door when you got home and he took the drinks from you and you had made a mad dash to the bathroom and locked the door.

When you got situated you opened the test packet and took it. After you we're done with your business you got washed up and went back out to go hang out with your husband and the boys. A little while later your phone buzzed on your pocket which meant that it was time to go check. When you turned it over you saw two very dark pink lines and you knew that you we're pregnant. You couldn't wait to tell Chris and the guys.

Tyler:

Since you've been feeling ill and you haven't gotten your period yet you had decided to go to the clinic and take a test. After you got there and you told them what you we're there for they gave you a test and you waited in the waiting room. You we're in the middle of texting Tyler when your name was called.

Nurse: Y/N!

You followed the nurse back into a private room and she looked at you and smiled at you.

Nurse: The doctor will be in here to deliver the results of your pregnancy test here in a second.

Y/N: Wait why can't you tell me?

Nurse: I think it just wouldn't be right if I did so that's why the doctors gonna tell you.

Y/N: Oh ok.

You and the nurse we're going over your symptoms when the doctor came in with a smile on her face.

Doctor: Y/N I have some good news for you...

You looked at her and she smiled at you.

Doctor: Congrats your pregnant.

Y/N: Thank you.

Doctor: I'll give you your test in a bag and you can take it home and tell your husband.

You just nodded your head and she did just that. After you had left the office and you had gotten home you looked at the test again and you couldn't believe that you and Tyler we're gonna have a baby. You couldn't wait to tell him and the guys with this exciting news.

Tristan:

You and Tristan have been secretly trying but no one in the house knew that you guys we're even trying to have a baby and so since you haven't gotten your period yet you went into your shared bathroom and took your pregnancy test.