You Guys Get Caught Making Out: Bryan Williams

Bryan:

Where: His room.

Who Interrupted: Tyler.

You and Bryan we're in his room watching a movie that you haven't seen before and it was getting quite interesting to you so you continued to watch it. But to Bryan it wasn't as interesting because he's seen this movie a thousand times. He was looking at you watching that movie and he smiled at you and the way that you would laugh at a funny part or to just laugh at something stupid that the character did.

You we're watching the movie when you felt a hand on your thigh. You turned your head to look at him and you smiled at him but then continued to watch the movie. You then felt hot breathe next to your ear and you turned your head again to look at him so you decided to ask him what was up.

Y/N: Bryan?

Bryan: Yes?

Y/N: What are you doing?

Bryan: Nothing.

Y/N: You're supposed to be watching the movie.

Bryan: I want to do something different.

Y/N: Oh yeah? And what would that be?

He didn't say anything to you. He just leaned in and kissed you and you kissed him back. The kiss soon turned into a make out session and it had continued well until the movie had ended. You had turned your head to get a better angle when the door opened and in walks his best friend Tyler.

Tyler: Whoa! My virgin eyes!

Bryan: What the hell bro?

Tyler: Bro you could've told me you we're gonna make out.

Y/N: Well for your information Tyler we had just gotten into it and you interrupted it so can you please take your virgin eyes and... GET OUT!

Tyler: Alright alright I'll leave. My bad. My bad.

When the door was shut and locked you looked at him and you both started laughing. You guys could not stop laughing at what had happened. Weeks after that Tyler would not look you guys in the eye but eventually he did and you both had to repay him you didn't know how but you knew you had too.

Time Skip: A few weeks later.

Today was chore day and it was also the day that Tyler got to chose what you guys got to do. You had just gotten on your shoes when the door opened.

Tyler: Ok so between us 3 we know that what i saw I will never see it and we will never speak of this to anyone ever. So I decided that to repay me you guys can clean my room and I'll clean your room. Do we have a deal?

Both: Deal.

You 3 went your separate ways and you had found a list that was typed and tapped onto the door by Heidi and since there we're 2 of you the both of you had decided to check off what you had cleaned up and then you did the last one together. After you both we're done Tyler came out of y'all's room at the same time and he went to look at his room and he smiled at you guys and you both smiled at him back.

Since you 3 we're done before anyone else you guys snuck out of the house and went out for lunch. Even though he didn't say it you bought lunch for Tyler and Bryan being the amazing boyfriend that he is bought the both of you lunch. Today wasn't as bad as you had made it out to be because the relationship between you guys grew 3x stronger that day and you both will be forever grateful for your friendship with Tyler.