You Guys Get Caught Making Out: Tyler Schrage

Tyler:

Where: Outside the mall.

Who Interrupted: Bryan.

You we're hanging out with the boys and you guys we're trying to figure out what to do. Then Tyler spoke up.

Tyler: Yo how about we go to the mall?

Y/N: That's a great idea baby.

Everyone agreed and you guys got your stuff and headed towards the car. When everyone was inside the car you guys made your way towards the mall. When you guys got to the mall you we're hungry.

Y/N: Guys I'm hungry anyone else?

Nobody was really hungry except you so you turned towards your loving boyfriend Tyler.

Y/N: Babe can you please take me to the food court?

Tyler: Of course.

Bryan: Where you guys going?

Tyler: To the food court. We'll meet y'all later.

You and Tyler held hands all the way to the food court. When you guys got there you we're choosing what to eat. At this point you've chosen what you had wanted to eat and you payed for it yourself. Sure he likes to pay for things for you but he also likes to see your independent side of you come out. After you guys have got done eating you both slowly make your way to where the boys are. When you finally found the boys you guys began to shop around the stores that we're where you guys we're at before you moved on. Since no one found anything you guys had moved on and you found a store that you love so you took Tyler by the hand.

Tyler: Babe where are we going?

Y/N: You'll see.

When he looked at the name of the store he silently groaned. You then looked at him.

Y/N: Listen you don't have to come in. I already know what I want I won't be long.

You pecked his lips and went inside the store. Once you found where your item was you grabbed it and went to the front to pay for it. After you had payed for it you came out of the store but you couldn't find Tyler. You thought that he had went with the boys so you we're about to leave to go ask them when you felt yourself being pushed up against the wall.

Y/N: Babe you scared me don't do that.

Tyler: I'm sorry I just couldn't help it.

Y/N: I know how you can make it up to me?

Tyler: How?

You leaned in and kissed him and he kissed you back. The kiss started out sweet until it wasn't and you guys started making out. All time had stopped around you guys and it felt like it was only you two in the room. Then the make out started to get really heated.

Time Skip: The boys finding you.

You guys don't know how long you've been making out for but then you heard a familiar voice speak up.

Bryan: Hey bro- oh.

Tyler: I was in the middle of something bro.

Bryan: I'm sorry but we're leaving.

You guys didn't say anything and you both walked to the car with the boys. You fell asleep in the car on the way home and when you guys got home you got into his bed and passed out due to how tired you we're. You, Tyler and Bryan we're never gonna speak of this incident ever again.