He Asks For Your Number

Bryan:

You we're in Target just looking around when you saw a familiar person. You thought it was that cute boy from downtown LA but you weren't for sure so you didn't say anything until you heard someone call out to you.

Bryan: Y/N?

Y/N: Bryan?

Bryan: What are you doing here?

Y/N: Just looking around. What are you doing here?

Bryan: Just looking around.

You both laughed and made small talk. Eventually you guys found nothing and you made your way outside. You we're laughing at something he said and before you knew it you we're at your car.

Bryan: I wish this didn't have to end.

Y/N: I know me too. I've got to go but I'll see you around yeah?

You got into your car and had just put the keys in the ignition when he knocked on your window. You rolled down your window to talk to him.

Y/N: Yes?

Bryan: Could I possibly have your number?

Y/N: Sure.

You swapped phones, numbers and socials and then he handed you your phone back. You started your car.

Bryan: Call me sometime.

You then rolled up your window and he watched you as you drove away. You couldn't wait to see him again.

Chris:

You we're once again at the Subway parking lot and you had just got out of your car to go in when you heard a bunch of ruckus and then you heard your name called.

Chris: Y/N?

You turned around only to see Chris and his friends.

Y/N: Chris how are you?

Chris: I'm good. Uh we're fixing to walk into Subway would you wanna eat with us?

Y/N: Sure.

You walked with him and his friends and you had ordered your two subs. After everyone had ordered what they wanted you guys brought two tables together and started eating. You guys we're throwing jokes back and forth and before you knew it all of you guys had to go.

You guys we're outside talking and having your own conversations and then you said your goodbyes to Chris and his friends.

Y/N: It was nice seeing you again Chris bye guys.

Boys: Bye Y/N.

You had just gotten to your car when your name was called.

Chris: Y/N?

You turned around only to see Chris.

Y/N: Hey what's up?

Chris: Could I possibly have your number?

Y/N: Sure.

You guys swapped phones, socials and numbers and then he gave you your phone back. You guys hugged each other and he pulled away from you.

Chris: Call me sometime.

You then got in your car, started it and drove away. You couldn't wait to meet up with him again.

Tyler:

You had just gotten to the movie theater when you heard someone call out your name.

Tyler: Yo Y/N!

Y/N: Hey Tyler.

You guys hugged each other and walked into the theater to watch a movie. When the movie was over you guys walked out of the theater. When you got to your car you got dad because you had to part from him.

Y/N: I really don't want to leave.

Tyler: I know I don't want you too either.

You guys then decided to swap numbers and socials and then you parted ways.

Tyler: Call me.

You got in your car and drove away. You can't wait to see him again.

Darius:

You we're looking for somewhere to go eat when you heard your name being called.

Darius: Y/N?

Y/N: Darius?

You both hugged each other and then you pulled away from him.

Y/N: How are you?

Darius: I'm good. Hey I was thinking about getting some pizza would you like to come with me?

Y/N: Yes.

You guys went and got some pizza and then you guys parted ways. You both swapped numbers and then you hugged him one more time and you walked away from him. You then heard him shout at you.

Darius: Don't forget to call me!

You laughed and walked away from him. You we're most definitely gonna call him.

Tristan:

You we're in the mall going to the food court for a snack when your name was called.

Tristan: Y/N?

Y/N: Tristan?

You both hugged and smiled at one another.

Y/N: Hey.

Tristan: Hey.

You guys talked for a little bit and then you got hungry.

Tristan: Hey uh I was thinking about getting some food would you wanna come with me?

Y/N: Sure.

You both got food and sat down to eat it. When you guys left the food court and the mall you found yourselves outside.

Y/N: It was nice seeing you again Tristan.

Tristan: It was good seeing you too Y/N.

Y/N: Well I have to go.

You started walking away when your name was called.

Tristan: Y/N wait!

You turned around to face him.

Y/N: Yes?

Tristan: Could I have your number?

Y/N: Sure.

You guys swapped numbers and you smiled at him and then you began walking away.

Tristan: Call me gorgeous!

You smiled at him and kept on walking. You couldn't wait to hear from him again.

Dayne:

You we're at the local pool and sat down on the edge and put your feet in the pool when you felt someone accidentally graze your feet. You we're about to say something when the persons head popped up from the water.

Dayne: My bad Y/N.

Y/N: Dayne you had literally given me a heart attack.

Dayne: I know and I'm sorry.

Y/N: It's ok.

You guys started talking and then he slowly brought you into the pool where you guys began to have splashing wars and play fights in the pool. When you both got out, dried off and changed you guys met up outside of the pool.

Y/N: I had fun with you Dayne.

Dayne: Me too. Hey uh would it be ok if I got your number?

Y/N: Sure.

You guys swapped numbers and you hugged him and you walked away from him. You then heard him call out to you.

Dayne: Call me beautiful!

You smiled at him and continued on your walk. You we're definitely gonna call him soon.