Hundred Ten

It was now Saturday afternoon and Noah was coming to pick Benjamin up from his dad's house. Benjamin walks downstairs, his bag over his shoulders.

He sees his dad sitting on the couch as he was watching TV. He sits down on one of the other seats, grabbing his phone from his back pocket.

Damien looks up. "Those jeans are too skinny, Ben. Those are for women."

Benjamin looks up at his dad, not saying a word. Damien looks back to the TV, shaking his head. "Shouldn't be dressing like that for no boy."

Anna walks in, smiling. "You leaving so soon?"

Benjamin turns to her and smiles. "Oh yeah, Noah, and I have things to do."

"Nice. I'd love to meet him...If that's not totally intrusive or anything."

Benjamin smiles at her. "Sure. Maybe one day you guys and my mom, maybe even his parents can get to know each other."

Anna smiles and looks over to Damien, in which he smiles back and nods. "Yup. I'd love that, Benjamin."

Benjamin looks at his dad, slightly rolling his eyes when his phone rings. He looks down and smiles. "He's here. Uhm...Bye, dad."

Damien looks up, waving. "Be safe."

Benjamin looks at Anna and smiles. "Bye." He stands up and walks to the front door, leaving quickly.

Noah looks out from the car window and smiles. Benjamin walks around to the passenger's side and swings the door open. He throws his bag down and gets into his seat.

Noah looks over, smiling. "Bad day?"

Benjamin looks over. " He said, 'Benjamin your jeans are too skinny'...Too skinny?"

Noah smiles and bites his lip, reaching over to grab Benjamin's thigh. "Nope. Not skinny enough."

Benjamin blushes and reaches down to grab Noah's hand. "Shut up."

**
Elly opens the front door and smiles at the couple. "Hey. I thought you were at your dad's Benjamin."

"I spent the night Friday instead of Saturday so, it all worked out."

Elly nods her head and closes the front door. "Sweet. The more the merrier."

Noah lets go of Benjamin's hand, grabbing one of the moving boxes. "So? What's staying and what's going?"

Elly looks up and sighs. "Any of my mom's stuff can stay, my Tía is taking over. Just all my stuff is leaving and..We're leaving dishes and shit. Pops is out buying new stuff for the apartment."

Benjamin nods. "Is it nice?"

"Yeah. It's really nice."

Noah smiles and starts packing some of Elly's things into the box. "That's good."

"Yeah but...My mom wants to see me. My brother went to see her the other day and she asked to see me."

Noah shakes his head and looks up. "No. Fuck that. Fuck her...Why does she want to see you?"

Elly shrugs her shoulders. "I-I...Don't know. I'm not gonna go though. I'm not ready for that."

Benjamin nods and sits down next to Noah. "You don't need to. No matter how much she asks. Not if you don't want."

"So? How's it going? With Katen's brother staying with you?"

Benjamin shrugs and looks up. "Uhm...It's fine. He's an okay guy and is different from his brothers."