Hundred Thirty

Benjamin smiles and gets into the passenger seat. "Good news! My mom said yes."

Noah smiles and leans back in his seat. "Great. I'm happy."

Benjamin leans over and plants a kiss on Noah's lips. "Hm. Me too. Excited."

Noah smiles and places his hand on Benjamin's thigh. He puts one hand on the wheel to turn it as he backed out of Benjamin's driveway.

"You want some food or something? Hungry."

Benjamin shrugs. "We can go to Starbucks and get those breakfast sandwiches?"

"Okay."

**
Elly throws her arm around Jazmyne's shoulder, shaking her head. "I'm fine, mamas. Swear. I'm just a little set back I guess. I thought she would be nicer considering where she's sitting right now."

Jazmyne frowns and looks up. "I just hate that. I hate her so much. I just...Worry for you sometimes."

"That's fine. I just have to...Let myself go and forget about Ana. Blood doesn't make family."

Jazmyne nods and smiles. She leans in and kisses her once, pulling away before setting her hand on the back of Elly's head. "You're my family now."

Benjamin sees the two and smiles, walking over to them to say hi. He waves at them. "Hey, guys."

Elly glances up and smiles. "Hey, Benny. Where's Noah? You know, he's the Uber during lunch."

Benjamin giggles and sits down. "Bathroom. Where's Gabs and Lucas?"

"Lucas had to stay home with Imani. Something about her sickness getting bad cause they don't have enough money for medication."

"Oh no." Benjamin grabs his phone from his back pocket, immediately cash apping Lucas a couple of bucks, sending a message saying "for baby imani :)".

"You sent him some money?"

Benjamin looks up and smiles. "Yup. I hate seeing him struggle."

Noah walks back, wiping his hands down on his jacket. Benjamin looks up at him, making a gross face. "You could use paper towels?"

Noah shrugs. "Why-."

Benjamin grabs Noah's hand, squirting some hand sanitizer into his hands. Noah rolls his eyes playfully and chuckles. "You guys ready to go to lunch? Where's Gabi?"

"She's probably waiting at your car." Benjamin stands up and intertwines his fingers with Noah's. "Come on."

Elly and Jazmyne get up to walk behind the two. Elly hums. "So? You guys wanna catch a movie or something this weekend? As the group?"

Noah shakes his head. "No can do. Benjamin and I have plans."

"Oh really. What are you guys doing?"

Jazmyne nudges her softly. "Don't be invasive."

Noah shrugs and glances back at Jazmyne for a quick second. "Nah it's cool. We're going on a small road trip out of town. Just for fun."

Jazmyne smiles. "Ooh! Sounds fun."

**
Noah bites into his burger, looking over at Benjamin. "Oh. I had a question for you, bebesita."

Benjamin looks up and nods. "Okay? What's up?"

"What's your size. Like...Waist size and stuff?"

Benjamin furrows his brows. "Why do you need to know?"

"Just wondering. In case I saw something I might wanna get you. I don't know."

Benjamin shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know off the top of my head but...I'll let you know."

Noah smiles and nods. "Thanks, bebe."

**
It was now Friday afternoon, almost two hours after school ended. Benjamin was in his room getting his bag together to go on the trip with Noah.

Benjamin folds up a shirt, placing it into his bag. Ms.Evans knocks on the door lightly before walking in. "Hey, Benny."

Benjamin looks up and smiles. "Hey, mom. What's up?"

"I just want to let you know I hope you have fun. And be safe, got it?"

Benjamin nods. "Of course."

"I trust Noah so I'm not too worried. You guys have any plans for tonight?"

"Uhm. I think once we get to the hotel we're probably just gonna stay in and get some food. I know Noah researched that there was an arcade there so we might visit."

"Aw, cute. Like one of your first dates."

Benjamin blushes and smiles widely. "I know right."

Olivia picks up one of Benjamin's shirts so she could sit in Benjamin's bed and sighs. "So...You like Zach?"

Benjamin nods and places his perfume into his bag. "Mhm. He's super cool and he gives good advice. I like him, why?"

"Just...Your father has invited you and me to his gender reveal and...I was thinking of bringing Zach."

"You should. You deserve happiness, mom. No matter what. What's worrying you?"

"He's so judgmental and ignorant. I just don't want him to possibly hurt Zach's feelings."

Benjamin frowns and sits down next to his mom. "I'm sorry, mom. But, you just have to stand up for it, you know? We just keep a distance."

Olivia nods and stands up. "You're right...Sorry. Well, the gender reveal is next weekend and...We skipped the baby shower so let's suck it up and go."

Benjamin giggles and nods. "Got it."

**
"You got a suite? Wow! It's so nice."

Noah smiles at Benjamin as he dropped his bad and walked around. Benjamin gasp excitedly. "The bathroom! Wow!"

Noah smiles and grabs Benjamin's bag off the floor, walking into the room and setting the bags down on the bed. "You like?"

Benjamin appears from the bathroom, smiling. "I love it. It's so simple and cute."

Noah grabs Benjamin's hand, kissing him once. "I'm glad."

Benjamin smiles and grabs his phone. "Come on. Let's take cute pictures in the bathroom."

*