Hundred Thirty Four (X)

a/n: if smut makes you uncomfy feel free to skip// once again sorry if this is horribly written lol i try my best (: anyways, enjoy!!

** (fluff)**

Benjamin was in the bathroom of their hotel suite, trying on the outfit that Noah had bought him. It was a black and white skirt, with some matching knee-highs, as well as some thigh garters.

Noah had also bought a white sweater, purposely too big for Benjamin as he really liked their size difference.

Benjamin slides it over his chest and looks at himself in the full-body mirror. He tilts his head to the side, deciding if he had enough confidence to walk out and show Noah.

He bites his lip, grabbing the bottom of the skirt to looks at himself and different angles before messing with his hair a little.

He tilts his head to the other side, tucking the front of the sweater into the skirt.

He did, indeed, feel super cute and super feminine. But, he was always afraid.

i don't have to be afraid in front of him, Benjamin thinks.

He takes a deep breath and opens the bathroom door, peeking his head out a little. "Noah?"

Noah looks up from where he was sitting on the bed, walking over to the bathroom door. "You okay, bebesita?"

Benjamin nods. "Can you go sit on the bed? W-with your eyes closed?"

Noah nods his head. "Sure."

Benjamin nods back and smiles softly, waiting for Noah to get situated. Once Noah was on the bed with his eyes closed, Benjamin walks out into the room, closing the bathroom door behind himself.

Benjamin bites his lip and crawls onto the bed, sitting himself on Noah's lap, with his thighs on either side of Noah's waist.

Benjamin smiles, setting his hands on Noah's chest. "Okay. You can open."

Noah opens his eyes and looks down at Benjamin in the skirt. "Oh wow."

Benjamin blushes, feeling nervous. "Do you like?"

Noah nods and looks Benjamin up and down, smiling. "Can I touch?"

Benjamin removes his hands from Noah's chest, nodding. He sets his hands down, lower on Noah's stomach so Noah has more range of motion.

Noah places his hands on Benjamin's thighs first, gliding them up and down. He messes with the thigh garters, "Damn. They fit nice, huh?"

Benjamin nods, watching Noah carefully. He brings his hands up, under the sweater to touch Benjamin's bare skin.

Benjamin tenses up a little bit, bunching up Noah's shirt under his fingers, but immediately relaxes when he remembers who was touching him, and how much he trusts him.

Noah gently wraps his hands around Benjamin's slim stomach. "So slim...so pretty."

Benjamin looks down at Noah's hands before looking back up to look at Noah. He watches his eyes, watching as Noah watched his own hands as they roamed around Benjamin's body.

Noah's eyes flicker up to meet Benjamin's, smiling. "Do you feel pretty?"

Benjamin smiles, showing off his dimples. "Yeah. I do. Really pretty."

Noah smiles, reaching up to fix some of Benjamin's hair, before setting his hand on Benjamin's face. "Good. I'm glad. You look really good."

"You always know how to do that."