Chapter 5: Sage

~~~

"Curse me. . . hate me. Because that's the Cycle of Hatred," said Naruto, picking up the shovel and burying the two dead bodies inside the Earth's ground. His eyes never wavered.

With each dig, Naruto covered one part of their bodies. Then another half. Then another half. Then another. Then another. He didn't know he should feel; his first kill he means.

Naruto didn't feel anything rise up to him.

He felt like an empty shell that had nothing in it. Once Naruto was done burying the bodies of, he went back inside his former hallow house that he has been living in for the past 6 years.

Until now.

I need all the necessities. The chess board and pieces, clothes; and even the shogi board and food. Thought Naruto, planning out what his next plan was going to be. If Naruto was going to be honest, he didn't know what to do.

This was too much of a sudden change in events. But It's beneficial. Naruto continued thinking, picking up his clothes. A week or two ago, Madara had wanted Naruto to learn the art of sealing, saying it would be beneficial in the long run.

Oh, how right he was.

Naruto only knew how to do the basic sealing things; storing items was one of them. Naruto sighed as he stored everything into the scroll. The next plan of action was needed to be taken.

Naruto walked out of the household and passed through the grave of Madara and Yukari. It was truly a sad event for their passing. It indeed is. But, their deaths were a good gateway for greater things.

This is only the beginning of Uchiha-Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto, the Emperor of Mankind.

~~~

Naruto was currently walking through the familiar forests that he had been in-and-out of for the past 6 years of living in the world. He licked his tongue, thinking of ways to get out of his current situation.

I can't go to town that I normally go to. People will surely question me. Naruto soon went into the clearing of the cliff. The same cliff that he has used multiple times for training. Naruto jumped off of the cliff and down towards the bottom of the cliff.

He made a few stops on the way down, not risking messing up too badly and falling to his own death. Once Naruto was all the way down the steep cliff, he started walking once more.

I'll just have to hope I stumble upon a village that will get myself further up the food chain. Thought Naruto, silently walking and creating a trail of footprints behind him. After hours upon hours of walking in the many different directions, Naruto had finally found a village.

Like the village that he was used to going to, this village was also relatively small in size.

I guess this place is a good place to get my shit together. Naruto entered the town unnoticed. His hands were in his pocket as he walked through the small village in peace.

Naruto had hoped to have a good time just strolling through the village with no problems, but he guesses that life has other things for him and not that.

"Give me your shit!" Naruto heard someone hiss from the side. He looked to the side and saw an elderly woman getting. . . mugged by men in an alleyway? Sheesh, this world needs to give people a break.