Chapter 10: Shinobi of Darkness

~~~

Hiruzen narrowed his eyes at Naruto. This boy. . . he's so much like Itachi in many ways than just one. But there was also many things that the two had nothing in common in.

Naruto was a lot more prone to anger if things were to not go his way. That was a major flaw when it came to Naruto. Yes, he is always level-headed and will barely be seen so angered to the point of annihilation.

But if poked the right way, you'll bring out Naruto's much more feral side of his that he was able to control very well because he's just that good at doing what he does.

Hiruzen soon made the decision.

"You will go to their graduating class and apologize to them. I'll come with you so you actually do it." Hiruzen pointed towards the door that led inside and outside of the office. Naruto stood there.

"There's no way I'm going to apologize for their own actions," Naruto said with a firm tone to his voice. This earned him a glare from Hiruzen. "You will do it. Now." Hiruzen ordered him with a firm tone of his own. Naruto clenched his hands and formed them into a tight fist.

"Fine." Naruto did what Hiruzen wanted and walked out of the door alongside him. His face scrunched up and formed into a nasty and disdainful scowl that went across his face as they walked out of the Hokage Residence.

~~~

Naruto was currently standing in front of the class that was full of potential graduates. He had been sent death glares from them all as soon as he walked into their class.

"Hi, you may have recognized me when I walked in — the one kicked your guys' butt." They all gave Naruto a growl of hate. Oh, was he not supposed to say that? He's trying to deal with Cycle of Hatred after all.

"Well, out of force, I was brought here by Hokage-sama to apologize to you all for my. . . recent actions." There was a very weird tone that came along with his voice. They all continued to glare right towards him.

"I, Ahihcu Naruto, hereby apologize to you all." Oh, no, there was most definitely a catch to Naruto's words. It was only a matter of time before he said what he truly wants to say out from his mouth.

"But don't cross your line, you don't want to see the worst parts of my personality." Naruto felt a slight tug from the top of his shirt. He looked back and saw Hiruzen giving him a death glare.

"I'll escort you back to your class, Naruto."

He nodded bitterly, walking out of the class. He already had a bad reputation throughout the entire academy in jut his first day. God, Naruto was quite the handful to deal with.

"I need you to stay out of trouble, Naruto." Hiruzen looked at Naruto, expecting a respond of some sorts to come off of him his mouth. There was a few seconds of silence before Naruto actually answered.

"Yes, Hokage-sama," Naruto said, rubbing the bruise that was on his face. He slid the shoji door and entered with everyone's eyes on his precious and damaged face of his. "Remember, don't get into fights." Naruto looked back, nodding his head in understanding.

"Yes, Hokage-sama," said Naruto, going to his assigned seat that had assigned to himself. It took a moment for them to realize what was exactly happening and who was exactly at the sliding door.