Part 1

"Uncle! Uncle! Where are you?" Sana yelled going through the halls looking for someone, 

"What happened Kiddo?" The elderly person showed up with a smile on his face.

"I got in!! I got into F.I.T.E.!! See!!" She chirped almost pushing the screen of her phone into his face. " Oh!! Congratulations Kiddo!! You worked hard, I knew you would make it for sure!!" Her uncle smiled. 

"But Uncle... I would have to leave you guys alone.." She said as she stared at her phone screen her smile fading away, "We are so many here, how can we be alone?"He said playfully smacking her shoulder, "Stop worrying about people here, you need to worry about yourself now!! The kids are surely gonna miss you though, but am sure they will understand as well, after all, they all are well taught by you." He smiled warmly at her, trying to control his own tears. 

"yah!! Chotu (small one) take good care of everyone while I am gone, you will right?" Sana said as she put her bag in the Taxi. "I will do that...but you are going to visit us often aren't you?" The kid sobbed, "obviously I will, don't cry, and don't let anyone else cry as well okay? promise?" She said holding her pinky out for him to which he slid his pinky in giving her an assuring smile. "Take care Kiddos! I will be back soon!" She said as she waved the kids and her uncle before getting into the Taxi to start a new journey.

Authors Note:

Hello! I am back with another Story!

The story is the one I wrote a loooooooonnngggg time ago! 

I finally mustered up the courage to post it, I will be delighted if you guys give it a read and share your thoughts about it and support me through the comments. 

Please ignore the mistakes, I am still a newbie!! I hope you guys enjoy the story!!

Fighting!! <3 <3