Forever Phantom: Part 3

Author: Commander Erwin had me and Levi pose for Christmas cards. (see above picture) The Scouting Regiment would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays to those who celebrate other holidays this time of year! (In all seriousness though my friend drew this for me as a Christmas gift and I love it and wanted to share her talent)

"Danny! (y/n)! My scrapbook! Wh-what are you doing?!" Jazz asks as she looked down at the destroyed pages now on her floor as he answers with "Scrapping your opinion of us, how are we doing so far?" The two laugh at Jazz's misery when we phase up through the ground and take notice of the damage. Danny and I both glared at them, soon punching them into the wall out of anger as Danny shouts "Get away from my sister!" An ectoblast was shot at the two who hopped on Jazz's bed, flipped over us, and phased through the wall, us following suit.

"I just knew they didn't have evil scrapbook destroying powers!" Jazz exclaimed happily as she scanned her hand and slammed her hand on the ghost defenses button. We were chasing our imposters through the hall, just about to grab them when we hear the alarms go off and red lights blare, stopping us all in our tracks. "The ghost defenses! That means-" I start to exclaim, giving Danny a worried look as our parents cut me off by bursting through a door with guns pointed.

"Bingo, you three, putrid protoplasm dead ahead!" Jack says taking aim. "And it's after our boy!" Maddie says as my parents say "And our girl!" "Uh...Th-that's right, I'm your kids Billy and (y/n)," The imposters stutter out, giving us the wrong names, which should have been a dead give away that they weren't us when Maddie corrected him. "Right, and these evil ghosts are after us, help, help!" He cried out forcing us to grab him and her as they both whispered to us "You want attention glory hounds? You got it." 

"What?" We ask in unison before Jack shouts " Get off spook! And I'm very particular about who my kids play with," A blast was shot from his gun and we shove the imposters away and duck. "Stop! They're the putrid protoplasm, not us!" Danny shouts, pointing at the imposters and I nudge him "They won't buy it..." I whisper, what I say is proved true as Maddie hops over us to protect 'us' as my parents move to the side, surrounding us.

"Nobody messes with our babies!" Maddie says and Jack tells her "Thanks squeaky cheeks." "I meant Danny and (y/n)..." She muttered through grit teeth. Maddie started shooting darts at us, destroying the ceiling causing small amounts of rubble to fall as he and she left the room whispering "I may have bitten off more than I can chew here..." "Block the exits!" Dad shouts as he and mom block the stairs, and Danny's parents block rooms only for Jazz to kick her door open causing Jack to fall.

 Seeing what was about to happen Jazz shoves her mom's weapon upwards away from us shouting "Mom no!" I was behind Danny and quickly come up behind him; grabbing him by the waist we tumble down to the floor where Danny was on top of me.

Danny pushed himself up and took notice of my red face before realizing the situation and his face turning red too when we took notice of the ceiling falling down. In a panic, we turn towards our family and shoot a forcefield at them, protecting them from the debree and we use this chance to fly off. "There you see, we should do family stuff like this more often!" Jack says, earning a glare from everyone.

We fly back into the house and catch our imposters running down the stairs and phasing back together into a Danny look-a-like. Without warning, Danny charges forward and tackles him down, and phases down into the basement. With a sigh, I follow suit to find the two struggling against each other. "Underlings! You cannot defeat a morpho!" "A morpho? I know clowns with scarier names!" Danny tells him, shoving into one of the consoles in the room as I thought, why did that sound so familiar? He's a morpho...Duh!

 Then it hits me, Frostbite had told me about them, they can morph into anyone or thing they see, and in most cases they just want attention! "Danny wait-" I try to stop Danny but he tosses the morpho into the machine and accidentally punches one of its buttons. I see the machine start to glow and I run up and try to grab the two out of the way who were standing on the marked spot.

But it's too late the blast had hit us all when the light had cleared out we looked and saw he had disappeared before hearing our parents. "The trail leads to the lab, Maddie!" "Uh oh, better they find Fenton and (l/n) then Phantom and co."

Danny says and I nod as we try to detransform when the transformation rings cuts off. "What the? C'mon change back!" I mutter as we try again hearing my mom shout "Jack! (f/n)! This ghost shredder is too heavy for me to lift!" "Yeah! That's because I added the extra blades!" Jack called back as we begged our powers to let us transform.

Author: Hope everyone is having an amazing holiday season and as a Christmas gift from me you get to hear last year's Christmas concert from my Women's Ensemble and Women's select choirs. Here's a hint if you want to find me: I'm in the blue and red dress 😏😏😏 Here's an actual hint is I'm in the front and I'm the girl with the slightly bent arm.

https://youtu.be/enGX8VHMJlQ

https://youtu.be/0e2iNAkIfy4

Enjoy and happy holidays