Infinite Realms: Part 3

He turns on the tv and starts to flip through channels till he lands on the secret cameras watching the Fenton and (l/n) household. "Ah let's see, shopping with sicafans, embarrassing celebrity arrests, Ah! Illegally spying on the Fenton and (l/n) family my favorite! Being the mayor does have it's advantages," He flipped through the screens of the living room and kitchen before landing on the Fenton lab and wondering "Ooo, I wonder what lame invention Jack has come up with this week."

He watches as Danny, me, Sam, Tucker, and Logan walk up on screen as Danny and I go ghost and pull out the map and we look it over, Vlad's eyes widening in the process. "It can't be!" He runs towards his bookshelf and pulls out a book all about ghostly artifacts and flips to the page to the Infa-map: Map of the Ghost Zone. (All the important info is in the middle of the book cliche +1 sin) "The Infa-map does exist and Daniel and his girlfriend found it before I did. Drat!"

"Okay, we make a quick trip, come home and send the map back, what's the harm?" Danny asks looking from the map to his friends. "You'll go nowhere without me knowing your every move," Vlad grumbled staring at the screen as he pressed a button on his remote, activating a bug-like tracking device that hid in Sam's spider backpack. "Infa-map, take us to...Uh, where do we wanna go anyway?" Danny asks looking at us as we shrug, Logan stating "I dunno anywhere would be-"

 He cuts himself off when we notice the map starts glowing as we watch a path start moving around before we shot through the portal. We let out a scream as we flew through a bunch of rock formations that looked like hoops and traveled over a green river. "According to the map, this is the River of Revolution," I state peeking at the map to read the name before pointing down as Tuck asks "Why's it called that? Besides the smell I mean," Tucker scrunched up his face as stink stayed when a monster ghost arose from the river burping at us.

We continued through a red and pink gorge that had white spikes all around as Danny explained. "This is Carnivious Canyon, the entire place is one big MOUTH!" He shouts flying us up and out when the place started to shake and bite down. We stop at a random portal as Danny rolls up the map stating:

"Not exactly the Bermuda Triangle." "Looks more like the Denver Dodecahedron," Tucker jokes as he starts to laugh. "A little Ghost Zone Geometry humor," He explained awkwardly as Sam made a good point. "Well it's not on the path, Frostbite said not to stray from the path." "Oh just for a second or two, we look around before it closes I promise," Danny says before hopping in and I lightly shake my head before the rest of us hop in...And land under a bed as we hear a kid ask "Mom? Are you sure there's no ghosts under my bed?"

 "Of course not Billy, remember what President Roosevelt said: We have nothing to be afraid of but fear itself," We hear the mom say but before any of us could stop him Danny pooped his head up correcting the lady. "Actually it was: nothing to fear but fear itself," Both of them scream as we drag Danny back down and fly back through the portal. "Great we just scarred a child for life," Sam mutters as I lightly punch Danny in the arm.

"Please don't go screwing up the past," I add in and Danny shrugs stating "I just wanted to make sure she didn't mess up the one historical quote I remember, welp you guys up for finding another hidden PORTAAAL!" (But there are so much better quotes you could've learned Like: Still...Not...Bitten. Haha, she showed you jackasses haha) He starts to ask but turns into a shout as the map starts to drag us across the Ghost Zone.

We fly through another portal into a clocktower of the old Salem town as we phase out and look around. "Cool it's Thanksgiving!" Tuck says looking at how everyone was dressed and Sam corrects him. "No, it's Salem Massichusis back in the 1600s. They paranoid villagers used to punish completely innocent people because they thought they were witches." "How?" Tuck asks and I cross my arms my voice laced with sarcasm. "Oh, no big deal really. They just burn them at the stake," I point at the angry crowd marching towards the stake with a stuffed witch as they surrounded it with wood and caught it on fire. "Well done Joshua, that was your best time yet."

We overhear one of the townsfolk as we slowly back away. "I'm a big BBQ fan but that's going too far," Tucker remarks, and Danny chimes in. "Let's bail, the longer we're here the more chance we have of messing something up," I start to nod until I see a fire in Sam's eyes, oh no..." Sam wait-" I try to stop her but she already started walking while shouting "Can't you people get a life?! HEY!" We watch as she walks into a net that lifted her into the air as the crowd turned and faced Sam.

Her bag falls off as we all cry out her name, Sam demanding to be let down. "Let me go! I'm not a witch!" "Don't listen to her! She is a witch!" We hear a familiar voice shout when one of them takes their hat off to reveal Vlad.

"And you know what we do to witches around here," Sam was cut down and tied to the stake as she was paraded around the town before setting her up in the middle of it. "Ah, mob mentality such a soothing sound," Vlad whispered as he heard the shouts of the townsfolk. "Danny, (y/n) hurry! You gotta save Sam!" Logan said, panic lacing his voice.