Frightmare: Part 6

"You sure you wanna do this? I've never overshadowed someone with a partner before." "Can you...Make room for me?" I ask back, my cheeks turning pink as Danny smiles at me as he goes intangible and grabs my hand, turning me intangible as he asks "You ok?" "Tingly but good, let's do this!" I confirm with a nod and we phase into Nocturne, Jazz blinking her eyes as she watched us stating:

"Wow, those two are really-" "Creepy!" Tuck, shouts interrupting her as Logan asks in an annoyed tone "What?" "I mean creepwalkers at five o'clock!" He shouts pointing in a direction and they all look up to see them phasing in.

Sam and Logan start shooting at sleepwalkers as Sam says "Go! We'll hold these guys off while you do your thing, Tuck, Jazz, go with him so he has some defense!" Jazz follows after Tucker, still shooting at the sleepwalkers to keep them at bay as she says "I hope Danny and (y/n) are doing better inside Nocturne's dream!" In Nocturne's dream, there was a huge purple castle with a purple village as the sleepwalkers floated towards the castle flying upwards in a circle as Nocturne looks down at his kingdom with a laugh.

 "You gotta hand it to the guy, he's got a vision," Danny mutters to me as we peek at him behind a tree when lightning flashed and it looked like he was staring directly at us when another lightning bolt flashed and he was gone. "Uh...Did he just see us?" I ask when we turn around to see Nocturne with a gasp. "Ah, the ghost boy and his girlfriend once again, together in dreamland." 'Well, this is one dream you wish you woke up from!"

I tell him as we charged ectoblasts in both of our hands, soon clapping our hands together and shooting at Nocturne, the two combined blasts sending him flying backward. Danny flies up behind him and shoots another ectoblast at him sending him closer to the ground as I run up and pop open the thermos and point it at him as he's sucked in and I cap the lid, looking around confused.

"That was too easy. Something's not right," I tell Danny as he lands next to me, looking curiously around as he asks "Why didn't Nocturne wake up?" Suddenly the ground starts shaking and we turn around to see Nocturne looming over us.

"Did you honestly think you could defeat me? In my own dream? I am the king of dreams, you cannot win in my world!" He bellows at us and Danny grabs my arm telling him "Then we'll just have to take back the home-field advantage. Let's get out of here," He starts to phase us out but quickly we were dragged back into the dream.

"It didn't work! I can't get us out!" "I told you, I control all dreams, especially my own, and in my dream you two shall remain, forever," We turn around to run away but quickly stop when we see the large army of sleepwalkers in our way. Uh oh, we're in big trouble. "Fight Danny!" I shout, firing off my fireballs, Danny his ice blasts before his ectoblasts to shatter them only for them to reform as they started to close in on us.

 "Your weapons no longer work. The dreams of your family and friends have made me and my army unstoppable; now you will join them and patrol the nights for eternity!" Nocturne bellows as we tried to back away.  Sam, Logan, and Jazz had climbed up to the balcony with Tucker as they continued to attack the oncoming sleepwalkers. "They're getting stronger!" Jazz shouts up at Tuck who pops his head over the railing of the higher balcony he was on shouting back:

"Keep blasting! I need another minute!" Soon Logan climbs up, still shooting when a blast sent him back and a scream was heard. The two turn around to see the Sleepwalkers float up, holding Sam and Jazz. "Keep going!" They shout as Logan gets up and shoots again, Tucker typing in the last code as his PDA started to do its job when he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turns around to see the sleepwalkers.

 "Uh oh," He was picked up and saw that Logan had been grabbed too when the antenna started to short circuit and the sleepwalkers started to disappear, dropping everyone. Tucker ran to the edge and grabbed a hold of Jazz's hand since she had been closer to the edge. Sam started shrieking and Logan quickly ran and jumped off the balcony, grabbing Sam and holding her close as they braced for impact.

They bounced on something soft before it happened again and again before landing on the floor. They look behind them to see they had bounced off of mattresses. "Right it's a-" "Mattress Factory. Logan, you saved my life again, t-thank you," Sam said, Logan's face soon heating up when he noticed Sam's light blush. "O-of course! I care a lot about y-you I wasn't just g-gonna leave you hanging..."