Boxed-Up Fury: Part 7

It took a few days but we had watched the Box ghost clean up Amity Park and the Ghost Zone. Currently, Danny and I were having lunch with Pandora while the Box ghost tended to the garden.

 We hear a scream and turn around to see a few ghosts passing along only to scream and flee when they saw the Box ghost who eye's his new wanted poster.

 "Bounty $50?!" He shouts happily and starts to laugh when Pandora threw a chicken leg at him and shouted "Back to work!" 

"Yes ma'am," He complies as the rake floated over to him. We watch for a moment to actually make sure he'd get to work before I started asking Pandora questions again when two questions popped in my head. 

"Hey, Pandora? Would you mind if we come to visit you every now and then?" I ask excitedly and she gives me a smile as she said "Of course! You two helped me get my box back and your quite enjoyable I would love to have you over for tea sometime." 

"Are you sure? We wouldn't want to be a bother," Danny says before taking a bite out of his sandwich. "Of course! And if you ever need help with him again."

She says, jabbing her thumb at the Box ghost before continuing "Or anyone else for that matter just ask, I'll make sure my guards know you two are friends."

I smile wide as I tell her "Well if you are willing to help when you can would you like to join our alliance? Danny and I have alliances with some of the ghosts here like Clockwork and the snow yetis from the Frozen Lands. We work together when necessary to keep the Earth and the Ghost Zone safe and we hope to expand this alliance."

 Pandora scratches her chin in thought before smiling again as she nodded her head. "Yes, I would be happy to join this alliance of yours it's nice to see the ghosts here finally start to get along," Danny and I give her a smile as we continue to eat.

Author: Since this chapter was short I'll upload another chapter but I am so excited for the next episode!