Claw of the Wild: Part 7

"Nice job," Danny says as he approaches me and Wulf. Before I could admit a reply, Walker had gotten up again, his troops lining up as he shouted "Seize them!" "Ready?" Danny asks and I nod "Ready," We all charge at each other, Wulf taking care of most of the troops with his claws, Danny and I using our ectoblasts on any guards that managed to get past him. 

Suddenly I feel my suit being grabbed and I'm shoved into the wall as I look down at Walker. " You're all breaking the law ghost girl-" He was cut off when an ectoblast burned off the top of his head and let me go, grasping the top of his head as he retreated down the hall. "Thanks for the save, I'll get Wulf and get our friends if you can keep Walker's army busy," Danny nods as I approach Wulf and state "Venni ku ni."

 Danny gives me a smile. "Don't tell me you forgot I speak Esperanto," Danny shakes his head no and I run down the opposite hall, Wulf soon following while Danny took care of the rest of the army. "Tucker...Sam...Logan..." I trail off as we ran into the room and I looked at our friends floating in the suspended animation. "So you think you can run away from me?" We hear, and turn around to see Walker when he shouts and turns around to see Danny had shot him.

 "Firing from behind, how very cowardly." "Cowardly? I'd call it being smart," I state, crossing my arms as Danny tells him "You'd know about that. Torturing Wulf, almost torturing (s/n)!" Danny spits out angrily when Walker shoots him with an ectoblast, sending him crashing into a wall. He charges up another blast as Danny charges at him, detransforming at the last second as he phases through Walker and rolls n the ground, going ghost again. "You!" Walker shouts angrily as I tell Danny "Why don't we put this feud on ice for a while?" He nods and sends an ice blast at Walker, freezing him in place as I turn towards our friends. "How do we get in there to free them?" I ask. "Easy, remember how humans can pass through stuff in the Ghost Zone," Danny tells me and I detransform and walk straight through the glass. "Now, there should be a switch here somewhere," I mutter, looking around when we hear the sound of a switch and we see Wulf by a button as the glass lifts up and he smiles saying "Uh, duh!"

 We got to pushing the box holding our friends towards the door when Danny asks "Wait, where's Wulf?" We turn around to see he had licked the ice, covering Walker, and was now stuck. "Ferocius yes, smart not so much," I say with an amused smile. After we freed Wulf we hop through the portal as Danny taps a few buttons on the thermos and points it at the portal stating "A little reverse polarity should keep Walker in the Ghost Zone for a while. Okay, let's get out of here," We watch as the portal closes before Wulf hops on top of the box holding our friends and we pick it up and fly back to camp. "I'm impressed," I say when we land "With my strength?" 

"No, that you knew what reverse polarity was," I tell him with a smirk and rolls his eyes. "Funny. You're free my friend, now run before (y/n) tries to make another joke." "Mi estas liberia?" He asks happily and I nod "Yes, liberia. Ni estas viaj amikoj," I tell him and he repeats the word friend, hugging me and Danny, licking our faces.

 "Wow, down boy," Danny says as Wulf runs into the wild. "You ok?" I ask and he nods "Yeah, let's get everyone back to camp." "We don't have to wake them all up right away do we?" I ask, a mischievous grin appearing. We had woken up Sam, Tucker, and Logan and spent the whole day just hanging out, it was dark now and we were all just hanging around the fire. "So we're gonna tell everyone it was all a dream?" 

Tuck asks as he pulls out smores supplies. "Of course not," Sam answers as Danny then tells him "But everyone's gonna think it was courtesy of a bad headache from being in suspended animation." "Yeah, floating in that oatmeal was worse than eating it," Logan jokes as Danny starts to toast a marshmallow as I recap on what had happened after we won. "Wulf is free, Walker is in the Ghost Zone, and we don't have to wake the others till morning, I mean till it's grey again."

 Danny's marshmallow had caught fire and I giggle as he gives a blank expression as the goopy mess of the burnt marshmallow fell into the fire. "Just make sure you get outta Lester's way when you wake him, he hasn't gone to the bathroom for days. Okay, we're ready," Tuck says after he set up a small screen with stereos and BloodBath 3 The Final Spill starts to play. "It's showtime!" "No, no, no, that's not what we're watching," Sam says laying back on the log, Logan sitting close next to her as they started to stargaze. I sit down at an opposite log and gesture for Danny to join. "C'mon there's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight."

Danny joins me and Tuck lays down on his own log and we see the first mentor pass by. "Wow..." Danny muters and I whisper "I know," We turn our heads to see Tucker snoring and we all giggle, Logan, grabbing Sam's hand as he led her to a place with a better view when we heard a howl and the whos of an owl. "We have our own soundtrack." "It's perfect," I say as Danny stretches his arms, one hand wrapping around my shoulders as he pulled me in closer, my head resting on his shoulder and his head resting on mine.