D-Stabilized: Part 4

"Oh, they're getting what's coming to them," Valerie said with a smirk, placing her hands on her hips as Danny says "Just tell us you didn't hand them over to Vlad." "Well that would be a lie now wouldn't it?" "You didn't seem to have any trouble lying to those two. Listen I know that we've had our issues and clearly you're not big on forgiveness but Danni and (b/n) don't have a thing to do on hating us!"

Danny exclaims and Valerie rolls her eyes stating "I don't hate you two Danny, it's because of you that I'm the most powerful ghost hunter in Amity Park." I roll my eyes and scoff. "Yeah, sure yet you're nowhere to be found when ghosts attack, we are. We've sent every ghost that has attacked this town back to the Ghost Zone and you're barely ever seen unless you're hunting Amity Park's protectors."

"And besides what about the Fentons and (l/n)s?" Danny chimes in and this time Valerie scoffed at us. "Oh please it's so obvious you're working with all those ghosts just to boost your reputations so you can stay and about the Fentons, are you kidding? They couldn't catch a ghost if it was living under their own roof while the (l/n)s are too invested in their research to notice if a ghost was living under their roof," Danny and I give each other a side-eye before giving her a blank stare stating unison "True." "But knowledge is power and with your knowledge, I'll have the power to rid Amity Park of its constant ghost invasion forever!"

"So you want information?" I ask raising an eyebrow and Valerie nods. "Everything you two got. On the ghost portals, the Ghost Zone," Valerie answers listing off all the things she wants to know with her fingers when Danny asks "And what if we don't feel like talking?" "Then I'll have to find ways to persuade you," She pulls out an electrocuting gun, oh boy... Danni and (b/n) continue to struggle as they tried to escape from the metal holding them down on the tables they were on. 

"What is it with you and examination tables?!" Danni cries out when she started to melt, the worry for Danni's safety causing (b/n) to melt as well. "Now, now my dears, if you continue to struggle they're be nothing left of you to dissect," Plasmius stated, walking up and patting Danni's head, causing (b/n) to shout "Don't touch her!" "Ew!" He shouts a scanner coming out after a snap that starts to scan the two.

"Structural density?" "53 and 55% dumpling," The Maddie hologram stated as the two force themselves to come back together somewhat.  "85 and 86% Sweetums. Oh, love the cologne you're wearing." "Ectoplasmic energy readings?" "Both unstable Cupcake." "Clearly they are mildly more sound than the other clones. The question is why did they last longer than the rest?"

Vlad asks looking at the two as Danni asks "Please tell me you've been working on something to stabilize us." "Oh no my child, I've had far more important matters to attend to. My Maddie upgrade, for instance, right dear?"

Plasmius tells her, gesturing towards the floating Maddie head hologram. "Whatever you say Vlad my brilliant and ingenious Lambchop. I love what you've done with your fangs!" He gives the hologram a smile. "Well Danielle, (b/n), it seems the only way I'll be able to make a perfect clone is to melt you down and study your ecto plasmatic remains." "Valerie, you don't want to do this!"

Danny tells Valerie as she tells him "No, you don't want me to do this." "Well, yeah..." He trails off when suddenly she turns to me and zaps me. "AHHHH!" I scream and Danny shouts "STOP! I'll tell you about the portals, I'll give you a map to the Ghost Zone, you can become the hero ghost hunter of Amity Park but first, you need to let us go and we need to save Danielle and (b/n)!" "Why? Cuz she's one of your kind? A ghost!" She shocks him. "NO! Because she's one of yours! A human! They're not just ghosts, they're also a girl and a boy, humans."

 I state, causing her to stop zapping Danny as she tells us "But Vlad said that the ghost part of them was out to get him and Amity Park," I roll my eyes and give her a glare as I state "Valerie, you saw them! Did either of them really look like they could destroy anything?! Besides if they were truly out to get him and Amity Park then why did they risk their identities and save you?!" 

"Funny, they said the same thing," Val said, her face scrunching up in thought as Danny said "The fact is both of their ghost halves are unstable. Vlad is out to destroy them and if he destroys the ghost half, the human half is destroyed with it." "No, that's not my problem they are ghosts and I destroy ghosts!" She counters back and once again I roll my eyes at her as I shout "FINE! DESTROY GHOSTS! But can you really take part in destroying humans, especially when these humans saved your own life?!"