Girls' Night Out: Part 1

Danny and I fly up a building, dodging the ectoblasts coming our way, we glance down, our eyes narrowing, and our teeth gritting as we watch Jhonny catch up with us on his bike. "He's going to catch up!" I shout to Danny who nods before turning around to face Jhonny and shoots his own ectoblast at him with both hands but Jhonny saw it coming and dodged as Danny asked "So Jhonny you work alone now? Finally ditched that stupid shadooooowwww-" Danny was cut off when I slammed into him and we were both taken back before launched like we were in a slingshot thanks to that stupid shadow.

We hit some roofs before slamming into a billboard that read Your New Mayor is Watching You! We look up to see Vlad's figure looking down at us. "Ew, talk about urban blight," Danny mutters before we were peeled off the board and we're turned to see Jhonny sitting on his bike, Shadow holding us. "What do you want Jhonny?" I ask annoyed as I crossed my arms. "Relax kid, relax, I'm just blowing off some steam, me and Kitty had a spat."

Jhonny exclaims looking glum before eyeing us and then asking "Hey what do you do when you and your girlfriend have a lovers quarrel?" Danny and I raise an eyebrow at him, we've never really fought before, most of them were in the heat of the battle and we always knew we were just trying to make the situation better, the most serious fight we've ever had was the one were Technus had messed around with our relationship. 

"What? I...Uh...We aren't- Look Jhonny, you can either go back to the Ghost Zone willingly or we can make you go," Danny says after shaking off the embarrassment of his question. "You're digging that tuff guy act little man but don't worry, I'm gone." "And take the dork of darkness with you!" Danny tells him pointing at Shadow earning us a growl but we just glared back.

"See you on the flipside kids, and thanks for the game," Jhonny thanks as he drives off, hopefully back to the Ghost Zone as Danny uses his finger to shoot one more ectoblast at Shadow and I give him a look. "Really?" I ask and he shrugs. "What I don't like it when ghosts touch you, they don't have that right." "Oh, and you do?" I ask with a smirk as he pulls me in close stating "I sure hope I do, seeing as I'm your boyfriend." 

"Whatever lover boy," I say rolling my eyes as we hold hands and fly off, unaware that Skulker was watching the whole thing. "My turn..." He mumbles, looking down at a photo of Ember before crushing it. Bertrand gave an awkward smile to the three ladies staring down at him with a glare. "Let me get this straight, Jhonny and Skulker just took off to Amity Park to blow off steam because Ember and me had a fight with them?"

"Well, what did you expect? You told Jhonny his bike wasn't as important as you were, and you told Skulker he was a lousy hunter," Bertrand exclaims gesturing from Kitty to Ember who throws her arms up into the sky shouting "He is! He can't even find the tv remote!" "Why didn't you go with them?" Spectra asks with a sigh as she puts her hands on her hips and Bertrand shrugs telling them:

"They didn't invite me why else would I tell you where they went?" He asks annoyed causing Kitty to shake in anger before blowing a kiss at him as his eyes turn red and he disappears. "What was that?" Ember asks looking at the steam where Bertrand once stood. "What? You think you're the only one who can drive men away?" Kitty asks back as Ember gives her a blank stare. "Funny. So where'd he go?" "I don't exactly know," She answers, and Spectra chimes in "And I don't exactly care." "All I do know is if he stays gone for 12 hours he's gone for good unless I do this:" 

Kitty blows another kiss again and Bertrand re-appears, confused about what just happened. "Drat, we still had 11 hours and 59 minutes," Spectra complains, an idea forming in Ember's head. "Ladies, nobody walks out on us, pucker up Kitty, we're going to Amity Park." The three start laughing as they make their way to a portal.

"Danny! Chop, chop boy! We gotta busy day!" Jack calls out, we were all standing outside next to the RV, Jack had wanted to spend the day fishing with Danny, and have a father-son bonding day. "Fishing is a busy day?" Jazz asks, raising an eyebrow and Jack responds with "Oh you betcha baby, floating, napping, eating snacks out of a cooler. It's not for the weak." "It's a guy thing Jazz, you wouldn't understand," We hear Danny say as he walks down the steps in green trousers over his clothes, a fishing hat, holding fishing rods, and the cooler. "Thank goodness."

"I think I'll bring along the rest of my famous flapjack Fentons, anybody want some more?" Jack asks, pulling out hairy, syrupy pancakes, and we all grimace giving out excuses not to eat them. Dad and Logan hop in the back of the RV, they had a father-son like relationship so when they were offered to come with they accepted. "Don't worry, I told Danny if anything ghostly happens today we three will help (y/n) handle it!" Jazz exclaims pulling Sam, Tucker, and me into a side hug when Sam pushes her off, correcting her. 

"Uh, we two will help (y/n) handle it, like we always do." "You just can't accept that I'm apart of your ghost fighting team can you?" Jazz asks and Sam retaliates with "Who said you were apart of our team?" "I rest my case, here you go Danny, just in case," Jazz says before handing Danny a Fenton Thermos. "Jazz, c'mon, I need to know you guys can get along while I'm gone," Danny tells her grabbing the thermos, confusing Jazz.

Author: I'm just going to say it, the way this episode starts is stupid, the plot's not stupid in my opinion it's an interesting and good episode but the way they built it up makes no fucking sense, I'm still questioning why they're mad at their boyfriends for going to blow off steam after a fight like any sane person would do before talking to the person they had a fight with, how else are you going to make up if you don't calm down first? They didn't break up with you two, you both started the fight, and Spectra as far as it's known you don't have a boyfriend, and Bertrand told you where they were and why. None of you have any right to be mad!