Flirting with Disaster: Part 5

Technus looked up to see me and Valerie glaring at him as he gets back up only for Valerie to jump towards the suit and knock him back down with her stick. "Danny run!" Valerie shouted only for Danny to try to say no. "But-" "Just run!" Valerie and I shouted at him and he runs off, probably to go ghost mumbling " Oh I'm running, running to get help," Sam and Tucker watch as Valerie and I start to battle her suit. The suit starts to run towards us as Valerie uses her stick to gain momentum and did one of those spinning kicks while the suit went flying I flew above it, punching it to the ground as I grabbed and destroyed the gun. "Woah, she is a ninth-degree blackbelt, he better not forget their anniversary."

Tucker stated earning a glare from Sam as they continued to watch, Danny soon making his appearance. Another gun was pulled out and started zapping at us as Valerie slid on a table, flipping it over like a shield. I soon appeared next to her as she dug around in her pockets for anything when she pulled out a ring with keys and I make a grab for them, giving a quick apology as I jump up and throw the keys at the suit giving enough time for Val to run away.

"Ugh great, now I'm doomed and I can't get into my house," Valerie mumbled as she saw I was about to be attacked and threw herself in front of me taking the hit when Danny appeared and took off with the suit before it could hurt me or Valerie. While I was helping Valerie get to safety Danny threw the suit into a building where it shot Danny back first into another building. The suit calls its hoverboard and flies towards Danny when I fly in front of Danny soon to fly towards the suit while avoiding a blast, phasing through it, and sending an ectoblast towards it, destroying the hoverboard.

 Valerie, Sam, Tucker, and Danny watched as I landed a few feet away from the suit and began to mumble. "Valerie's not in there, which means I'm not holding back!" I charge an ectoblast and shoot at the suit with all my anger, frustration, and sadness that had been building up and destroyed the suit with pure rage. "Say goodbye Punk!"

The suit shuts down when I see numbers counting down and fly out of the way as the suit explodes. Valerie rushes out to her suit and gives me a blank look. Oh well, right now I really couldn't care.

"Ah, demoralized now my plan can go forward," The bell rings as I say "Uh I gotta go," I fly off as Valerie replayed the whole situation in her head. "She was trying to do that to me! That could have been me! But it wasn't...And now I can prove it!" She then eyes the school cameras and knew how she was gonna prove her innocence. Later that day she showed the tape to her father. "That could've been you!" "No! Because it never was me!" "I'm sorry I didn't believe you, you did do a good job protecting your friend, I guess I can let it go this time." 'You're only saying that because the suits destroyed."

 Valerie said glumly as she looked over to the destroyed suit in the corner. "Bingo!" At Danny's place he, Sam, and Tucker were going over what happened today. "So, Technus must've been behind the attack during the tour! Which probably means he's trying to crack the code and get into the main computer in space!" Tucker explains when Sam chimes in with:

"Which he could use to control every computer in the world!" "You only know that because I told you that," Tucker says deadpanning at Sam when he notices Danny's expression. "You ok?" "You should've seen Valerie's face, I'm sure she thought (s/n) was trying to waste her."

Danny started to explain looking up when Sam spoke up. "But she doesn't!" "Doesn't matter, if I wanna ask Valerie out I'm gonna have to never tell her I'm Danny Phantom." "Wait you're not even gonna try to patch things up with (y/n)?"

Sam asks crossing her arms with a slight glare. "Sam, I messed up, I'll be lucky enough for (y/n) to even speak with me besides first we're gonna get rid of that virus called Technus once and for all!" Danny said and Tucker drolls at him before Jack barged in. "You could at least try to fix things." "Danny! Word on the street is you got yourself a new girlfriend! Uh, can you two leave so I can totally have an awkward father-son chat?" "Gone and gone!" The two shouted as they raced away. In the kitchen, Danny and Jack got some ice cream and sat down. "Does it have to be awkward?"

"Yep! I'm gonna give you some fatherly advice, then I'm gonna say something that makes you cringe and run out of the room in embarrassment." (I'm gonna do this to my future kids now) "Check, advice first?" "Alright, if you really like this girl Danny you should let her know and give her something like this:" He places down a gold ring with a teal-colored gem in the middle as Danny asks "A class ring?" "A girlfriends not a girlfriend until you give her a class ring Danny. It also says I think you could be the girl I fight ghosts with! Or at least it did with your mom. I don't know how appropriate it is for you."

 Danny lets out a chuckle as he mumbles. "You'd be surprised, I can give her this?" "Only if she's special, I'm sure (y/n) will love it." "It's not for (y/n)!" "Of course it's not, you two broke up! I even had it engraved~" He said in a slightly sing-song voice and Danny looks to see (y/n) engraved in the inner ring.