The Ultimate Enemy: Part 14

"Clockwork, you did it! The time period has been restored, I knew I could trust you with this matter," Future me said excitedly when she noticed us, eyes widening before a smile appeared. "(y/n), I'm going to give you a choice, you can choose to have Danny's memory wiped and he won't remember your identity or you can let him remember," Clockwork soon says to me and I glance at Danny before my future self leads me away. "I know you wanted to tell Danny Saturday but, it's over and it's done with and you couldn't have asked for a better reaction."

She started to tell me and I nodded my head. " Just leave it be, otherwise, you might get cold feet when you try to tell him. He trusts you, you should trust him too," Again I nod my head as I tell her "I do trust him, and you're right I couldn't have asked for a better reaction."

She gives me a nod as we start to walk back to the two before stopping and telling me "Oh! And about Sam, I know how her behavior isn't acceptable but still be there for her and before you know it she'll meet...Him." "Him? Who's him? Does this mean I won't have set her up with Tuck?"

Future me holds in a laugh as she tells me with an amused smile "Unfortunately I can't reveal too much about the future and I would recommend you don't mess with Sam or Tucker's love life until it's necessary...You'll see why," She then gives me a wink and I turn to the boys when Danny grabs my hand.

"(y/n), you are one of the most amazing girls I've ever met and I will always be there for you, but I understand if you want me to forget that you're (s/n) until you're ready to tell me but know I will always accept you for who you are," I smile up at him before squeezing his hand and turning to Clockwork. "I believe that confession was long overdue and I'm happy with the way it turned out."

Smiling himself Danny turns my head to face him and he leans down for a kiss after we part lips he tells me "Thank you," Clockwork and future me nod at each other as I make my way back to my desk and the two disappear as time started up again. "Mr. Fenton is there a problem?" Mr. Lancer soon asks and all eyes were on Danny. "Um, actually Mr. Lancer there is; I uh found this the other day outside the Nasty Burger," Danny said sliding the test answers on Lancer's desk, Jazz gasping as she watches through the window. "Hm, the seal is broken," Lancer soon says after examining the answers. "Yeah, I know and I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself from looking at the answers. But I'm not a cheater and I never will be." "Well, you'll have a chance to prove that when you take the make-up test next week, now won't you?"

"Really?" Danny asked surprised and Lancer explains "You'll have plenty of time to study for your make-up test in detention but for now..." He jabs his thumb at the door and Danny and I turn to see a shocked face on Jazz before she ran off. A few minutes later I finish the test and meet Danny on the steps of the school as we wait for Jazz. Another few minutes pass before the door opens and out steps Jazz and we turn to her asking "So, how long have you known?"

"About the test? For days but I'm really proud of you for not cheating," She tells us and I shake my head. "Not that." "Your headband, your note with your handwriting," Danny says fishing out the blue headband and note, and Jazz starts to sweat.

"What? That? Oh...I didn't write that and there must be dozens of headbands," She stutters out, cheeks turning a dark shade of red as we each arch an eyebrow. "Jazz..." "Since the Spectra thing; I didn't want to tell you till you wanted to tell me, it's your secret." "Well, it's our secret now..." Danny tells her and the two hug before both of them pulled me into the hug as well. "Don't think this means I won't stop meddling and being overprotective of you two." "Wouldn't have it any other way," I say when our ghost sense goes off and we turn to see a goopy octopus monster chasing a cop car.

 "Go," We hear Jazz tell us and we give each other a smirk as Danny grabs my hand and we rush out into the street shouting "Going ghost!" This felt amazing, it felt like a load of weight had been lifted now that Danny finally knew. We flew up into the ghost's face as Danny shouted at him "Hey! Giant, green, and gruesome! Guess who's back and better than ever!" A shocked face appeared on the monster as we punched him, goo flying everywhere, especially onto Jazz. "This gonna take some getting used to..." "You manipulated the kids, you influenced his choice!" "That's a direct violation of the protocol of temporal displacement. In other words..." "You cheated!" The observers told Clockwork who turned to them.

 "True I cheated but his choice was his own," Clockwork told them when Future me appeared stating "Actually we were just following our plan, we had found a discrepancy with the time period and after finding out the most likely possibility of what could happen we made a plan from there. So I wouldn't call it cheating more of strategizing ahead of time...It works wonders in this line of work," The observers look at me with shock "Oh my it's-" I cut them off, raising my finger to my lips. 

"Shhhhh, you don't want the readers to hear you...Do you?" I quickly say a smirk spread across my lips as I give a wink...At you. "You do realize those kids are your responsibility now." "As is their evil selves now that they exist outside of time," The observers change the topic pointing at the Fenton Thermos. "I know, but then I know everything, come we've got more matters to discuss," He stated, putting the Fenton Thermos on a table as he leads me out of the room.

Author: Thank you to Cutemlpwarrior28 for giving me the idea of having Future (s/n) give (y/n) advice.