Eye for an Eye: Part 6

We fly back into the air shooting an ectoblast as the copy started to spin, forming a pink tornado blowing the ectoblast into nothing as it started to rampage through the parking lot and sucking us in before shooting us through the window McMasters. The clone flies into the building to continue fighting as Vlad turns to the crowd stating "See? Danny Phantom and (s/n) attracts the worst of what the ghost world has to offer and they're virtually powerless to stop them!"

Danny slid across the countertop before getting up and trying to rush the clone but was uppercut through the ceiling. I hop over the counter and try to blast at the clone but he had grabbed me throwing me into a line of chairs before flying up to take care of Danny.

He grabs ahold of Danny by the throat as I fly up and he grabs me too. Danny continued to struggle free muttering "Let...Go...Of...Us!" "Oh, I will in just a few seconds, watch and learn," The clone tells us gesturing toward the crown watching us. "I see I'm forced to take matters into my own and more capable hands. Stand down, fiend! There's a new mayor in town and his name is Vlad Masters."

 Vlad shouts pointing the ecto gun he had taken from Jack at us. "Oh no! Please don't hurt me mayor Masters I beg of you!" The clone shouts, letting go as he flew down and started to 'beg' for his life.

"Please take pity on me! I've been a poor dumb ghost, I can't help being bad!" The clone says covering his face in dismay while Vlad shouted "Which is exactly why I'm taking you down!" The gun started to charge up as Danny asks "What?! He's going to zap his own clone to make himself look good!" Danny shouts lightly tugging on his hair and I glare at Vlad for causing this much stress and chaos when an idea hit me.

"Unless...It does just the opposite, I've got an idea, go detransform and blend in with the crowd, you'll know what to do," I tell Danny who was giving me a confused glance but soon nodded and did what I asked.

Turning invisible I fly down and overshadow the clone and challenge Vlad. "Go ahead do your worst!" I zoom off flying around the building and the crowd as Vlad tries to target me when I fly behind his limo and detransform as he finally takes the shot. An explosion occurred, green smoke all around the crowd crowded around the wreck to find...Me injured.

There on the ground, I laid, clothes ripped, bruises spread all over me as the crowd gasped as I shakily stood up asking "Wha-what happened? I'm just a helpless impressionable teenager who was minding my own business when BOOM!" I shout giving a wink to Sam before collapsing again, Danny rushing to my side shouting my name as he pulled me into his arms worry written all over his face.

"Oh my gosh! The mayor shot (y/n)!" Sam shouted to everyone pointing at Vlad, Tucker chiming in with fake tears. "He zapped an innocent kid!" "You hurt my best friend!" Logan cried out glaring at Vlad.

"You're gonna be okay, stay with me (y/n), stay with me!" Danny said holding me closer, everyone glaring at the mayor. "What? I-No! I mean-" Vlad tried to come up with an excuse as people started whispering until they started to crowd around him as mine and Danny's parents rush up to us.