Torrent of Terror: Part 3

As we approach the cloud, its mouth opens and its tongue rolls out to reveal Vortex as he asks "Come to admire my greatness up close?" Plasmius starts to get paranoid and Danny and I watch him as he stutters to say "U-Uh no I just wanted to introduce you to a couple of friends, Danny, (s/n), Vortex. Vortex, Danny, and (s/n). Well, gotta fly ta!" He flies away from the situation as we all watch his frame disappear with a glare. "Our hero..." I trail off with an annoyed tone when our attention turns back to Vortex.

"A ghost boy and a ghost girl? So you two are the ones they call Danny Phantom and (s/n)!" Vortex exclaims turning into a bunch of clouds that surrounded us as we prepared to fight Danny telling him "Actually you'll find we're more than one these days. C'mon, c'mon," He starts muttering to himself as we focus our energy and make duplicates of ourselves, there were now two Dannys and two me's as we turned to the four clouds.

We decide to try and use our ectoblasts first but that proved to do nothing when Vortex swallowed the blast before all four of him took in a deep breath and blew, forcing our clones to come back to us as were slammed back to back. Vortex forms back into his original form and we look up to see him make a big snowball that he throws at us and freezes us. We start to fall to the ground, after analyzing the situation I create a fireball in my hands and maximize the power, melting away the ice. Water began dripping from us as we fly back up into the sky, the news already broadcasting our fight.

 "Breaking news over Amity Park! Amity Park's own heroes Danny Phantom and (s/n) is engaged in an epic battle with what appears to be some sort of weather ghost," Our friends and family intently watch the screen when Maddie exclaims "Danny and (y/n) should see this, where are they?" "Uh, they're at Sam's!" "They called!" Logan and Jazz said at the same time before stating in unison "They're fine!"

 "Anyway...?" She asks looking at the two with a raised eyebrow. Vortex had started shooting lightning bolts at us from his eyes as we continued to fly around avoiding the blasts, unaware of what we were really doing. While flying off to the side one of the bolts manages to hit Danny sending him down and crashing into the street.

 I glare at Vortex who had stopped paying attention to me and flew down to Danny. Big mistake, I fly around the buildings to get a good angle if he wasn't paying attention then his back is a big target. "Your dreary efforts bore me ghost boy. I was expecting a more electrifying performance from you!" He said before shooting more lightning bolts which Danny blocked with a shield. He flies up to attack, to do anything that could keep him distracted because what Vortex had failed to notice was the silent conversation between me and Danny when we had scoped him out and was now unaware of the surprise attack coming his way.

 He takes in a deep breath and blows, sending Danny back before lifting him into the air and electrocuting him. I hear and Danny shouts in pain as a blue ectoblast was shot sending Danny crashing into the store behind him, the store crumbling down. I glare at Vortex and create a big fireball mixed with an ectoblast and fly high into the sky.

I start to charge down as fast as I could, throwing the blast the moment Vortex came into view, the blast picking up speed quickly. Vortex turns around just in time to be hit and he is shoved down into the street.  He gets up again and glares at me as I fly back down into his view a few feet from him.

With a shout, Vortex shoots lightning bolts at me and I fly all around to avoid them. At one point I fly underneath the road to try and surprise attack him again but as I go to uppercut him he sees the attack and moves to the side, grabbing my wrist as he gives me a sinister look. I scream in pain when I felt lasers hit me and I was flung into the rubble where Danny was as more toppled onto me. "Now to show the rest of the world the fury of Vortex," He says as I watch him fly away and hiss at the pain coursing through me. "Danny! (s/n)!"

 Our friends shout as they watch with their families how the fight ended on tv. Once the storm finally subsided and the sun came peaking out, the people of Amity Park started to crowd around what once was the Sporting Goods store. Sam, Tucker, and Logan zoom to the rubble on their scooters taking off their helmets as Sam exclaims "Hurry you two, Danny and (s/n) is in there!" After a bit of digging some rubble started to move to reveal Danny and me, Danny wearing a fishing jacket, a pink bikini top over it, a floatie, and a helmet with a snorkel attached to it. I however managed to get away with only a few cuts and bruises as everyone started to laugh.

Danny takes off his helmet and helps me down from the rubble before glowing red while shouting "Hey! Quit laughing at me!" Within that moment the clear skies suddenly turned grey as lighting struck down within the town.

"Oh great, more weather fun," Sam grumbles when Vlad's voice rings out. "Calm down everyone, calm down. Mayor Masters is here, rest assured everything's fine," I let out one of those disbelief chuckles as Danny says "You! Do you have any clue what you've done?!" Again Danny glows red as more clouds appear and a tornado appears.