Infinite Realms: Part 5

"You're alive? Ha! Unbelievable!" Plasmius mocks us with an evil grin as Danny counters with " Not as unbelievable as this! What have you done here Plasmius?" "Welcome to my destiny Daniel, seems I was meant to rule after all, finally. All I had to do was float a little bit and these Romans hailed me as a deity," Plasmius states gesturing at the statue of him off to the side. "Stay as long as you want, just give us the map, you don't understand how powerful it is," I say and he starts laughing at me. "You dare lecture me about power? Release the lions!" We turn around to see a bunch of gate opens as four lions race out and start to growl as we back up into a corner, the lions walking towards us.

"Now I really have to go to the bathroom!" Tuck says as the lions started to circle around us and Plasmius sits on his throne. "Oh, looks like someone forgot to feed the kitties this morning, ah well better late than never," One of the lions grew impatient as it started charging at us and Danny and I grabbed a hold of our friends before going intangible as the lion phased through us and we flew down.

"Ah, I love a good mauling, don't you?" Plasmius asked turning to his personal guards, one on each side, both had an ax aiming for him as they swing, destroying the throne as Plasmius flew out of the way. "I'm more of a pummeling guy myself," Danny says lifting his helmet. "And I prefer torture," I chime in, lifting mine as we phase out of the armor and fly towards him. Getting angry Plasmius charges up his ectoblasts and starts shooting at us. 

Most of them flew off destroying the city but a few had managed to hit us sending us back. "You can't stop me, kids, the map shall take me to every realm and in every realm, I will rule." "Some ruler you are," I say with a glare as Danny points at the city stating "You just set your entire kingdom on fire!" He looks down to see pink flames engulfing the city as people started to rage against him.

"Very well! You may have thwarted my plans here you two! But many other kingdoms await my genius!" Plasmius exclaims, unrolling the map as he begins to shoot for the portal, Danny and I on his heels.

Seeing what was about to happen, Sam, Tucker, and Logan jump through the portal after Plasmius as well just as the portal closes once me and Danny go through it. We look around all the purple doors to see no sign of Plasmius as all three of us turn to Tuck and ask in unison "Now where?!" "Up there!" Tuck points to a Chinese looking door after a few taps on his PDA. Plasmius zaps away one of the warriors before slamming the last one down onto the ground. "There. I've defeated all your best-named warriors now take me to your palace, my rule shall begin immediately."

 Everyone groaned in pain when a new voice spoke and everyone looked up. " There are still two more you must vanquish." Standing up above the gong was a boy wearing a black ninja suit with a white belt, a black scarf covering the bottom of his face, a black hat covering the top. Next to him was a girl wearing the same thing but the belt was (f/c), both holding a sword. (if your fav color is black just imagine it a lighter shade)

"Too easy," Plasmius says as he forms a pink sword and slams it into the ground forcing forwards, sending a shockwave towards the two who jump. Looking up the two see Plasmius coming up as he slices the clothes off of us when he notices they disappear in the wind a looks up to see us charging down on him, blades swinging down.

He blocks them with his own sword and pushes us back and we get into a swordfight, swords clashing every few seconds. Our swords clash once again and we continue to push at each other but end up pushing back and landing a few feet apart.

The warriors jump into the fight and surround Plasmius with spears and swords pointed at him as the leader tells him "You have dishonored our priceless treasures we shall never obey you!" That's when Danny and I survey the damage done and Danny cheekily asks "You see what happens when you play ball in the house?"

 Plasmius glares at us before letting out a scream as he shouts "Try as you might Daniel and (s/n), you'll not stop me from achieving my destiny!" Out comes the map and Plasmius flies through the portal as we shout "C'mon guys!" We hop through the portal after grabbing Tucker and go to Kitty Hawk 1903.

Plasmius flies after the first airplane mumbling "If I can destroy the world's first airplane, then man will never fly and I can rule the world from the air," He flies over the plane and shoots a hole through it as the trajectory of the plane changes, the plane goes to crash but Danny and I had flown under it after going invisible and helped it land safely. 

"Congratulations Orville! Smile boys!" The cameraman said as the Wright brothers standing in front of the plane while Danny and I photo bombed it while we were still invisible with a wide smile as we leaned onto each other's back with our arms crossed. We fly through the portal again and continue to chase Plasmius wherever he went.