Reality Trip: Part 5

Author: Yep, two chapters in one day

"Well, what choice do we have? The whole world knows our secret! But if we can get that gauntlet we can change reality so that none of this never happened!" Danny said and Sam puts her hands on her hips as she asks "Which reminds me, why didn't you tell us that (s/n) is (y/n)?! We had a right to know!" "True, but I also had the right to keep it a secret until I was ready to tell you. I was going to tell you soon and I wish I could explain everything to you but with everything going on I can't right now and I'm sorry."

I say looking down with a frown and Danny grabs my shoulder. Letting out a sigh we head inside Danny's house and turn on the lights to see the GIW and an army pointing guns at us. "Besides believe me it'll be better for everyone if we just...Disappear..." Two guards grabbed a hold of Sam and Tucker, claiming them secured. "For those still counting that's three times we've been grabbed today."

Sam muttered. "Humans have been secure, take down the ghost kids!" The GIW order as I look around and notice how quiet it really is and I ask. "Where are our parents? What have you done with them?!" Lidia phased into the room sending four of her bat tattoos to us, one of each crawling up each of our clothes. "Daniel Fenton, (y/n) (l/n), in accordance with the federal anti-ecto control act article one, sub-section A you two are under arrest," One of them says instead of answering my question and Danny responds with "I'm only gonna say this once, let our friends go and get out of my house!" 

"Or what?" One of the GIW challenges Danny, big mistake. "Or this!" Danny runs up to the curtains and pulls them back, breaking the glass and pressing the Fenton Emergency button. A red light appears as it flashes as Jack's voice echoes in the room. "Fenton Work's Anti-Creep Mode activated, our special today is fudge...I mean pain."

A family photo opened up to the side and a claw shot out as another claw shot out from the curtains and grabbed the two guards holding Sam and Tucker and slammed them together, knocking them out.

"Fire ecto weapons!" We hear and the guards start shooting at us when a Jack Fenton face shield popped up protecting us. "What's going on?!" Sam asks as the shield goes back into the ground. "The house attacks anything using ecto energy, I'm going ghost!" Danny explains before going ghost as I outstretch my arm toward him shouting "Danny wait! Don't-" All sorts of weapons start to target Danny immediately and he quickly detransforms before a shot could be fired. "If you go ghost, the house will think that you're an enemy!" I tell Danny and he nods before shouting "Run!"

 We race over to the stairs as the tv opens up and shoots missiles at a group of three soldiers who were about to tackle us. The missiles open up into claws trapping and electrocuting them to the wall. More and more claws attacked the army as Sam then asks "Where are your parents?" "Probably looking for us, or a scalpel to dissect us with," Danny says as we keep running.

We start running up the stairs when a guard appears pointing a gun shouting "Freeze!" "Okay," Danny says stopping us from moving up as cut-out cardboards of Maddie and Jack slam the guy into the walls. 

We step aside as the guy tumbles down the stairs on top of the GIW. We race into Danny's parent's room and step on the rug as Danny calls out "Four to the ops center!" A tube appears and air starts suctioning us up into the ops center.

We race out of the fridge covering our noses from the awful smell as Tucker says " Man, your dad really needs to get rid of that ham," We hear a bunch of clinks on the roof and I look out to see the guard were using grappling hooks to reach the ops center. "Danny, they're grappling their way up!" I shout and Danny presses a few buttons saying "Time to lock up for the night." The windows start to barricade, preventing them from busting in till we hear a sound a look up to see sparks flying, they were trying to cut through! I run to the fridge and slam my fist against the emergency op-center release button. 

The blimp pulls out forcing the guards to jump off as we start to fly off. "The Fenton Blimp? What are we gonna do bore them off our tail with a low-speed chase?" Sam asks and Danny presses a button underneath the ham muttering "Not quite." "We're gaining on it." 

"Of course we are, it's a blimp!" The two watches as the blimp detached from us and the lower part turn into a ship as it started to blast off. "and now it's not," Danny had no control over the ship so it started to fly down towards the school. "We're going to destroy the school!" "I don't know what to do!" "Isn't there supposed to be an auto-pilot?!" I question and Danny finds the button, quickly pressing it and running towards a seat as an inflatable Jack appears and avoids crashing into the school.