D-Stabilized: Part 5

With a sigh Valerie lets us go muttering a "Fine..." We give her a smile before Danny gestures her to follow as we fly off towards Fenton Works. When we reach our destination, Danny grabs Valerie's wrist, and we phase into the lab. "What makes you think the Fentons would have anything to help Danni and (b/n)? Or the (l/n)s? They are ghost hunters, not ghost helpers" Val asks, pulling her wrist from his grasp. "Yes and no, my d- Jack Fenton tends to be a little of both," Danny explains and I give Valerie a nod as I state"Where do you think we got technology like the thermos to catch ghosts?" Danny picks up the container holding up the Ecto- D Dejecto which now has a spraying mechanism.

"For the sake of all ghosts, we keep our eyes on these guys and have a pretty good idea of what they're up to," Danny explains further testing the sprayer by spraying the concoction in the air. "You don't think it's a little dangerous flying into the lab of a family of ghost hunters?" She asks and all of our attention turns to the chamber which held all the failed attempts of the Ecto-Dejecto which was filled to the brim with ghosts, squishing Jack against the glass.

"Something tells me we'll be ok," I state and Danny grabs, Valerie's arm again and phases up, once they were gone I fly over and press the Fenton Flush and watched to make sure as the ghosts shot through the tube into the Ghost Zone before leaving. Once I flew out of the building we charged to Vlad's mansion, unaware that we had attracted his attention. "Intruder alert Dearest Heart."

 The Maddie program said turning to Plasmius who had just finished trapping Danni and (b/n) to the table and a bucket underneath both of them to hold their remains. "Danny! (y/n)!" The two shout, happy to see we were coming to their rescue. "Phantom! Drat! What a nuisance, and Valerie! Well, this is inconvenient at best. Can't go have her discovering the truth now can we?" Plasmius makes a copy of himself and the original detransforms as the clone stated:

"Time to presume my roll in our little production," Vlad runs into a closet why the clone flies up mumbling "I'll go welcome our guests. And I'm sorry dear but I can't have them see you either," He tells the clone turning her off. "See you tonight for tea and cookies!"

"Until then, there's work to be done." "DANNY! (S/N)! HEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!" We hear as we phase into the manor and Danny and Ii call out for them. "Danni?!" "(b/n)?!" "It came from in there!" Valerie says, pointing at the fireplace when we watch Plasmius phase up in front of us. "We don't want to fight you, Vlad, we just want to save Danielle and (b/n)," Danny tells him stepping forward. "Sorry, not on my watch," He shoots an ectoblast at Danny sending him back and crashing into a bookshelf that toppled over him.

 "You take care of him, I'll get Danny," I tell Valerie and she nods, summoning her hoverboard as I fly over to Danny while she took care of Plasmius. I fly over and watch him detransform, oh no...This is bad, I turn my head to make sure Valerie's attention wasn't on us before trying to wake Danny up but glancing over every now and again to see if Val needed help. Valerie charges at Plasmius but flies through him as he goes intangible and turns around shooting ectoblasts at her while asking:

"Feeling super in our new sooped up suit are we?" A shield covered Valerie which changed the direction of the blast. "Actually yeah!" She told him, her hoverboard shooting needles at Plasmius, sticking him to the wall.

"Not bad, but do you really think you can trap me, girl?" "I think I just did," She says with a smirk; Plasmius returns the smirk as phases through the wall and comes back in through the ceiling of his lab, activating the machine that would melt Danni and (b/n).

"Breaking up is hard to do unless you have a button that does this!" Danni and (b/n) turn blue as they scream out in pain an explosion soon erupting as Valerie flies down, eyes widening at the sight. "NO!" The two let out another scream as they began to melt. "DANNY! (S/N)!" This causes Danny to wake up shouting "Danielle! (b/n)!" That's when he took notice he was in his human form. "Oh no Valerie did she see me change?" "No, I covered for you but right now we got no time to worry about that!" I explain quickly before phasing down, Danny soon joining after he goes ghost.

"DANNY! (S/N)!" The two once again scream as our eyes land on their melting bodies and Valerie just watching it happen. "VALERIE!" We shout gaining her attention as I ask "Why are you standing around?!" Before she could answer we hear a banging and look down to see a closet door as Vlad's voice rang out. 

"Help! That horrible ghost trapped me and is going to destroy the kids!" "Vlad?" Val questions and Danny gestures toward Plasmius stating "Hello! Vlad's right in front of you!" "Not him! Vlad Masters, this is his mansion!" She tells us before flying down and opening the door, Vlad stumbling out and falling in her arms. "As the sweet caring good-natured man that I am, I beg you don't let him do it!" He pleas, causing Danny and me to roll our eyes as Val goes "Ha! Told you he was a good dude!"