Reality Trip: Part 7

"Does it matter?! We're not here to have fun, we're here to look for the reality gems!" Danny says as I look through Sam's book and my eyes skim over important information that I voice out. "Which according to Freakshow's book, are activated by touch, so long as nobody found it yet, maybe this'll be easy."

The gem started to burn the boy's hand, forcing him to drop it as it landed on top of the nose of the space shuttle, forcing it to blast off and come to life. It saw us, flew towards us, and now opened its mouth as Sam asks "It's never easy is it?" We start to scream as our ship turns around to avoid the shuttle but it kept chasing us.

It soon caught up and bit the ship, trapping us in its mouth as all four of us slid the back. "Going ghost!" Danny shouts and we go ghost. Danny pressed the ship and I grabbed a hold of our friends as we phased out of its mouth.

Once the ship was a good distance away from the shuttle we phased out of the ship and started to send ectoblasts at the shuttle, only making it angry as it charges at us and we slam into the glass. We open our eyes and smile to see the gem of life in the driver's seat when the shuttle threw us off and we fell to the ground.

The ship parks next to us and Sam's voice rings out. "Danny, (s/n)! Go! Get the gem!" We fly back up to the shuttle and grab hold of the wing. After a loud shout, the shuttle moves faster and we jump, grabbing a hold of the body when suddenly the metal peels back like it was skin as Danny mutters:

"I always wanted to ride a space shuttle; JUST NOT ON THE OUTSIDE!" We fly up to the face and phase inside where Danny grabs a hold of the gem shouting "Yes!" The shuttle started to glow red as it reverted back to normal and started to fall towards the ship...

"We had to come here first!" Tucker shouts throwing his hands up in the air. "Danny, you've run the simulation a million times now on your computer right? Do you think you can land this thing?!" I ask and Danny sits in the driver's seat and I sit in the passengers. Danny presses a button, flips a switch at the side, flips a bunch that were above us, causing the wheels to come out. He presses his feet down on the breaks making the turnable parts of the wings move up and he starts to pull on the wheel as the shuttle moves up just enough and we land on the track as Danny presses another button, bringing out three parachutes.

We fly out of the shuttle and Danny says "Ladies and Gentlemen the Eagle has landed intact!" I hug Danny, spinning us in the process. "Danny you did it!" I shout as we both start to laugh in pure joy but our celebrating was cut short.

"Attention Daniel Fenton and (y/n) (l/n) a.k.a Danny Phantom and (s/n) give yourselves up!" We look up to see the GIW's ships as a missile was shot at our ship and we gasp in horror as it explodes. "No...No, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!!!!" I scream as we fly over only to see dust when suddenly two small cars jump out of the smoke revealing Sam and Tucker were safe from harm.

"YES!" We shout with a wide smile until we noticed the GIW chasing after us and shooting missiles at Sam and Tucker. Danny flies over to them while I shot ectoblasts at the GIW to distract them.

Once Danny had grabbed ahold of Sam and Tucker's vehicles and they phased them underground and I soon join them. "We lost visual again!" "Don't worry they won't get far, we've got sensors everywhere," We phase back up onto a road and started to drive, by sunset we saw a roadblock. " All units be on the lookout for the ghost kids and their accomplices, I repeat be on the lookout for the ghost kids and their accomplices," We overhear on their radio as we stop and Danny puts the gem of life in the Fenton Thermos.

"Let's just put you somewhere your ghostly energy can't get out. One reality gem found, three to go," Sam then gives a light scoff. "We'll never make it across the country in time on these things!" Danny and I give each other a smile as we fly up me to Tucker, Danny to Sam as we clicked a button and their cars turned into flying cars. "And now we will, shall we?"