Livin' Large: Part 7

We continue to tug the slingshot with a huge boulder in it with the help of Skulker, Johnny, and Youngblood. "This is gonna be so cool!" Youngblood says excitedly, causing Skulker to mutter "I still don't know why we should trust you Phantoms." "Pipe down and pull!" Danny tells him as me, Danny, and Skulker push up against the boulder. When we reach where we wanted to be I shouted "Fire!" We flew out of the way while the other two let go of the slingshot and the boulder flung towards the portal just as the missile launched only to explode against the boulder.

"Nice job boys," Danny thanks the three, patting Skulker's shoulder before all three glared at us as they pulled out their weapons and started firing away as we flew off. The GIW got up from the sticky purple goo, covering everyone and the lab with a groan.

Logan moved away from Sam and Tucker, he had decided to shield the two from the blast so he got most of the hit but the other two were still covered as Tuck asks "So that was a novelty rocket?" "I guess a weapon that destroys stuff in that reality just makes a gooey mess in this reality," Sam exclaims looking over the gooey substance.

"I can't take it anymore! Stone walls out of nowhere, bubble gum bombs, this lab is cursed! Unlock those kids and let's get out of here before it destroys us all!" The three hear and turn to see one of the agents throwing down his glasses before the three the keys before rushing upstairs and out of the house.

They open the door to find the Fentons and (l/n) just about to knock on the door. "Ah, there you guys are. Listen we just had a bout of remorse and we were kinda hoping that-" Jack tried to explain as he and dad walked over with the checks only to be cut off.

"It's all yours!" They shout shredding the checks as they raced out the door in a panic. I take a deep breath of fresh air as I watch our moving truck drive away before turning to the old building I called home for the past year now before my attention turns to the Fenton Works building and I smile. "Careful fellas we're not made of money anymore!" Jack warns the movers as I walk in to see them moving the couch.

"I'm glad we're back Jack and I'm glad we get to see the kids on more than just a tiny tv screen," Maddie exclaims happily as Jazz and Danny walk up his hand slinking into mine. "We're glad to see you guys too." "Life was lonely in the library stacks. Books are great but hardly as entertaining as you guys." "Yeah that mansion was so big I lost something sort of important to me: myself. I'm glad to be back, heck I'm even kinda looking forward to working hard again. Starting with apologizing to you Sunshine."

Danny says giving my hand a light squeeze as he looked at me with a smile. I return the squeeze with a smile when we take notice of our gooey friends approaching. "Great, you can start with help getting this ecto goo off us."

Tuck says as we watch the two try and peel the goo off as Sam adds "Without pulling our hair out." "Hopkins!" We all call out but were reminded with the silence that we could no longer afford him. "Oh right..." "I miss being rich already..." "Do not despair, Danny, you still have us," We hear the robotic voice of our robotic doppelgangers as Danny goes to pounce on them only to be pummeled to the ground. Yep, definitely going to have fun destroying these hunks of junk.