Infinite Realms: Part 1

"Okay Fenton, you've looked evil in the face and defeated it time and again you can do this!" Danny mumbles to himself pulling out his map and looks around the Ghost Zone to see where we were. "Ok, we turned left at Skulker's Island and right at Walker's jail...Or is it a left Walker's jail and a right at Skulker's Island?" He asks looking from the two points while I look over Danny's shoulders with my arms crossed. We were lost in the Ghost Zone. The Spector Speeder pulls up behind us and Sam asks "Um are we ever going home? Or are we still playing lost in the Ghost Zone?"

"We're not lost! My expertly drawn map tells me exactly where we are. We just hook a U-turn around this swirling vortex of infinite pain and we're home!" He says proudly showing off the map and I take a closer look. "Um Danny that's your thumbprint," I point out and Danny looks closer at the map while Tucker slouches in his seat. "If we don't get back soon, I'm gonna die of starvation, I've already missed my four o'clock feeding!"

I roll my eyes at Tucker because that's what's important a feeding schedule that feeds you every other hour and minute. "Would you guys quit complaining? If we're gonna become a better ghost fighting team we need to enemy's territory inside and out so we uh...Don't get lost," Danny says putting away the map as Logan makes a good point. "That's good and all but if we don't get back soon our parents are gonna start to worry."

 At the moment a couple of ghosts fly by and Sam shouts "Hey, ask them for directions!" "And snacks! Ask for snacks!" Tuck cries slightly banging on the glass. "No! Let's follow them, they're bound to lead us somewhere," Danny states before flying after them and Sam scoffs asking "What is it with you guys not asking for directions?" 

I give Sam a shrug before following Danny, Tucker crying out "Now I'm missed my 4:05 feeding! If I don't make it tell my PDA I love her, the cellphone meant nothing to me!" We follow the ghosts into some sort of Iceland as Danny reassures our friends. "See? These guys seem to know they're way around; we'll be out of here in no time."

Before any of us could say anything Danny smashed into an icicle causing all of our attention to focus on him as the Spector Speeder and I smashed into an ice wall. We all fall down crashing into the snow, the Spector Speeder completely totaled. "Is everyone alright?" I ask as Danny helped me up out of the snow and we helped get our friends out of the Spector Speeder, Sam grumbling. "Besides being lost, almost killed, and now having no way home? Stellar."

"Oh man, my Dad's gonna kill me," Danny says covering his face with his hands when he saw how wrecked the Spector Speeder was when a shadow loomed over us and we looked up to see a growling snow yeti wearing a blue skirt, blue cape, a gold belt, and his horns and left arm and hand were covered in ice as I shout "He's not the only one!" The yeti let out a rawr as we backed up and flew out of the way before its fist slammed into the snow. "Lay down!" Danny commanded shooting the yeti into a wall while I zapped at a few icicles trapping it behind the wall.

 "Very good, next we'll work on fetching the paper," Danny said walking off not noticing that an icicle was thrown at him till we all shouted "Danny!" He turned around and blasted it to pieces and I shot an ectoblast at it as laser eyes shoot at my blast freezing it into shards and throwing them at the wall above us, burying us in snow. 

"Wait a minute...Danny look!" I pointed with my head since my hands were buried and he takes notice of the ice shard stuck in the back of the yeti's neck and blasts it off him with his finger. The yeti immediately stops rawring and shouted happily "Huh? The pain! It's gone!" He walks over to us with a big smile and digs us out giving us both a bear hug with a thank you. 

"Aww, a couple and their snow monster." Logan teases with a smirk as Tuck chimes in with "Is there a greater love found anywhere?" The yeti holds us out to get a better look at our faces as he asks "To whom do I owe my debt of gratitude?" He asked setting us down and wiping the snow off of us before the realization hits him.

 "You two?! The saviors of the Ghost Zone?!" "Us?" We ask in unison as Sam, Tucker, and Logan ask "The saviors? Of the Ghost Zone?" "Oh great ones behold your humble servant Frostbite, leader of the Far Frozen," Frostbite says with a bow and I give a nervous chuckle, Danny about to say something when Sam cuts him off asking "Um excuse my your Majesties do you think you could talk to him or whatever into helping us?" "Yeah, I need nourishment stat," Tucker chimes in, his hand hovering over his stomach and Frostbite eagerly helps, putting the Spector Speeder back upright.

 "Yes! It is my honor to assist the great ones and their servants." "Servants?" Sam asks as we were picked up and placed on Frostbite's shoulder Danny jokingly telling her "Silence! Sam of the very vegance." "To my village, we shall go and a great feast we shall have!" Frostbite declared as he began to walk to his village.