Frightmare: Part 1

Danny grabbed his lunch tray with a smile he had just gotten his science report card and he had an A+. Making his way to our usual table, Danny spots Dash, growling at Tucker. "Oh no, Dash is going to destroy Tucker! Guys wait! Violence is never the answer!"

 Danny says running up as Dash turns his attention to him. "Well, look who's finally here, I've been waiting for ya Fenton," Danny squints his eyes, waiting to be punched when he heard the seat next to him, scrape the floor. "No, seriously we've been saving your seat for like ten minutes, where ya been buddy?"

Danny looks at Dash with a confused look before looking at Tucker, hoping for an explanation when the football team ran up and shoved the latest newspaper in his face. "Fenton throws winning Pass? Throws? Winning? Fenton?" He asks, reading the article as Dash explains. "Three seconds left in the game and you call a reverse! You're the best quarterback that Casper's ever had!"

"I am? I mean I am! Speaking of comic book villains..." Danny trails off when his ghost sense goes off and he looks out the window to see the Fright Knight outside. "Danny outside! The Fright Knight!" Dash shouted, pointing his finger at the window. "Uh...Why are you telling me?" He asks as Dash rolls his eyes. "Duh cause you have ghost powers!" Danny looks around to see everyone cheering for him. "Uh...Going ghost...?"

 He says, still very confused as he goes ghost and flies outside. " Hey, Fright Nut! Do you know the freezing point of metal?" He asks, charging up an ice blast as he freezes the Fright Knight and traps him in the Fenton Thermos stating "I'm getting an A+ in science so that was really a rhetorical question," He flies back inside to see people still cheering for him as he detransforms.

"Sweet! Must be nice Fenton, being a superhero and having a harem of girls all lovesick for ya," Dash says as Danny, sits down, the girls swooning at him. "Sounds like someone's tired of taking his cousin's to all the dances," Logan jokes as Dash retorts with "She's mom's sister's step-daughter!" "Come on guys, you know...There's only one girl for me."

 Danny says, his thoughts trailing off to her and as if that summoned her, she walked up. "I sure hope you're talking about me," Danny looks up to see me, wearing his letterman jacket, and smiles as I ask "Can you make room for your girlfriend?" "Heh heh, nice jacket," Danny compliments as I sit down. "It's not my favorite style but it's yours and that's enough for me," My hand rests on his as we lean in and kiss, everyone awwing at us.

When we pull apart I tell him "Danny there's something I wanted to tell you..." I trail off as everyone looks excitedly at us, wondering if it would finally happen. Sam began to smile, Dash sighed in happiness, and Logan and Tucker looked at us eagerly and ready to fangirl. "I love you, Danny-"

 I start to say when suddenly there was static and a bright flash of white. Danny's shoot open and he bolts upright with a scream, the helmet on his head breaking. "Huh? What? A dream? Woah, more like a nightmare..." He mutters to himself as he looked around the Ghost Zone. "How did I get all the way out here in the middle of the Ghost Zone?" Danny asks as he tried to remember. 

"I remember a shape, dark, a ghost? Or did I dream that too?" He continues to ask questions when his gaze lands on the broken helmet and looks it over. "Something tells me how I got here isn't going to half as scary as finding out who put me here," He looks around once again and takes notice I wasn't with him, only furthering his worry. Flying back into the lab Danny detransforms and looks around calling out for his family. "Nobody home? Mom?! Dad?! Jazz?! (y/n)?! Mr. and Mrs. (l/n)?!" He searches the downstairs to find nobody. "It's quiet...Too quiet," He begins to search upstairs soon to find his parents in bed wearing the same helmets.

"No!" He shouts as he races over, extending his arm to rip the helmets off when the helmets electrocuted him. "What are these stupid things anyway?! Looks like a tiara for a high-tech princess. Princess? Jazz!" Danny shouts remembering the nickname Jack gave Jazz. He finds her in her room with the same helmet and reaches out again only to be shocked again.

"Going ghost! I'm going to the videotape!" He goes ghost and flies to the ops center and watches how ghost phased through his front door. "Woah! Rewind, what was that? Hello, looks like breaking an entering to me! Well, phasing and entering anyway," He switches the cameras and watches how his mom was caught while working on a weapon, Jazz in her room while she was studying, and his dad in the kitchen, raiding the fridge. "What's happening why attack the Fentons?" He asks when the camera switches to my parents and how they were caught.

"Unless they were putting the whole town to sleep...(y/n)!" Quickly he flies into my house calling out my name, he spots my parents and Logan in their beds when he flies into my room and sees me on the bed in my ghost form. Landing next to me, Danny goes to take off the helmet as he was zapped again. "I've got to stop doing that! (y/n), I'll find a way to get this off you, I promise. Maybe Tucker's tech can shed some light on what's happening."

When he arrives at Tuck's place again he was met with everyone in their beds wearing that helmet. "Okay, let's see what's playing on Tucker Vision," He taps a few keys on the computer and a hologram pulls up showing Tucker at his desk when that same dark figure appeared and put the helmet on Tucker. "A whole new ghost and yet kind of familiar, thanks Tuck I'll be back," He mutters as he flies through the town to see everyone in the same state.

Author: To clarify Danny's not scared of you telling him "I love you." He was shocked by it, he doesn't know how to handle it if you did since neither of you has yet to say a sincere "I love you." to each other. lol