Frightmare: Part 5

"(y/n), is something wrong?" Danny asks as we walk inside and head towards Jazz's room. I give a quick glance back at Sam who was staring at her feet as she walked before I addressed Danny. "It's nothing you need to worry about, it's between me and Sam," Danny gives me and Sam a worried look as we enter Jazz's room when he asks "Any objections to me waking up Jazz?" "Nope the more of us the better," I say, crossing my arms, Danny had filled us in on what happened a little while ago and it sounded like we were dealing with a big threat today. "You guys stay alert, I'll be right back," Danny tells us as he phases into Jazz, Tuck turning to us asking:

"So what were you guys dreaming about?" "Oh you know, nothing specific. I was just sharing a glass of chocolate milk with friends who look just like Star," I tell him with a smirk. "Hey, that's what I- Oh, Danny told you, my dream. I'm pretty sure that violates the dude code," He soon grumbles when we all start snickering at him, Jazz soon jolting awake with a scream, the helmet breaking, and Danny phasing out with a backflip.

"Did I just dream that I was a professor at Yale and married to Dash?!" Jazz asks in a panic and Danny smirks stating "Yep! Dash has really come in handy today, he's like the poster boy for nightmares," Danny looks at me with a smile before both of us recall our dreams and lightly blush, stating "Yeah...Nightmares..." Once Danny had caught Sam up on what was going on we formulated a plan. Grabbing gadgets from the lab we start to hunt down Nocturne which by early morning led us to a warehouse on the docs. "A mattress warehouse, of course! That new antenna must be receiving the signals from all the headsets," Danny points out as we look at the building our attention turning to the antenna on the roof. "Everyone cool with the plan?" Danny asks as we all walk up and press our backs against the wall. "Take out the army of creepwalkers."

Jazz confirms when Logan corrected her "Sleepwalkers." "You call them what you want, I'll call them like I want. Then use Tucker's PDA to destroy that giant antenna." "And whatever it's connected to."

Danny chimed in, Sam adding in. "And then we unleash the Fenton Ghost catcher." "And we nail them!" Tucker finishes, taking the Fenton Thermos from Sam when it was suddenly grabbed by one of the sleepwalkers who crushes it and we were surrounded by them. "Alright, guys let's do it!" Danny shouts as he starts freezing and shattering them while I burnt them to a crisp. Sam tried using her bazooka to shoot at any holes she made were quickly filled up again and she was grabbed. 

Jazz starts to shoot at them while Danny flew up and froze them, shattering them with a kick. She hadn't been that far up so Logan was quickly able to catch her. Setting her back down on her feet he stutters out "You o-ok?" "Oh y-yeah thank you," She says as Logan's cheeks were tinted pink as he nods continuing with the task muttering "C-cool." "Yeah...Cool!" She mumbles smiling at Logan, pink dusting her cheeks as she began to see him in a whole new light.

"Sam!" Tucker shouts, gaining her attention as he tosses her another Fenton Thermos and she sees Jazz and Logan positioned to use them and she does too. Danny and I start to get the rest of them to chase us and we lead them into the trap.

"Nice teamwork guys, now let's get Nocturne," I tell everyone with a smile before putting on a serious face as we approach the door. We bust down the door and walk in to find Nocturne in a sleeping pod. 'Oh no..."

"No! Nocturne...He's huge! He's absorbing dreams and gaining more powerful! We have to stop him!" Danny exclaims as he flies up and tries to open the pod, when that failed he started punching the glass hoping it would break but that only resulted in hurting his fist. Next, he continuously shot ectoblasts at it, still to no avail as I fly up and grab his shoulder. "Danny you need to stay focused. The longer Nocturne stays in there-" "The stronger he gets I know! That's why I'm trying to break in and wake him up," Danny cuts me off quickly as he explains his actions.

"Wait a minute...Wake him up! The same way I woke all of you. Think about it, you all woke up by being surprised, if I beat him in his dream it'll startle him awake and then." "We can catch him!" Jazz finishes his sentence as I state "Danny, you can't go into the dream alone, you don't know what's in there! I'm coming with you," I tell him, crossing my arms as he asks " I don't really have a choice do I?" "No, not so much."

 I tell him with a smirk, leaning my face close to him as he gives me a smile. "You kids have fun. I know I said I want to be the man of someone's dreams but this isn't what I meant," Tucker chimes in and Danny faces him. "Tuck, you, Jazz, Sam, and Logan stay out here and calibrate your PDA to shut down this dream machine, that should stop the sleepwalkers at least," Danny explains before turning to me once again.