The Ultimate Enemy: Part 10

Author: *Has wide smile* You ready? Because you don't look ready...

"Oh no, the test!" Jazz shouts, grabbing the Booooooomerang from Jack and running down into the lab, writing a note. "I need you to find Danny and (y/n), 14-year-old Danny and (y/n), ten years from now," Jazz tells it as she tied the note on with her head ribbon before throwing it into the Ghost Zone. The Booooooomerang went flying through the Ghost Zone for ten years until it finally caught onto where we were. Meanwhile, we kept being hit over and over from the ghosts. We see more ghosts approach like Skulk-Tech 9.9 and Kitten, who had only shortened her hair.

Ember slams us into a cogwheel as I tell them "Please, we didn't do all this to you, it wasn't us!" "Oh stop, Danny, is responsible for the horrible things that happened to your world and ours." "To everyone, you've ever come in contact with, and we're just making sure she doesn't become you either."

"Your families, your friends, and most importantly: us." "But I didn't do any of that!" Danny objects and I soon chime in "And I would never do any of that!" Of course, they didn't listen to us as they started getting closer while Danny and I told them "Get away. Get away! GET AWAAAAAAAAY!" As that last away was shouted a green echo came as a ghostly wail escaped our lips, sending all the ghosts flying and the ropes around us broke as we slightly detransformed only our hair and eyes returned.

Danny recovers first as he looked at all the unconscious ghosts. "Woah, my voice is changing? Great now I'm going through evil puberty. Everywhere we turn my stupid future is smacking us in the face. Hey, are you ok (s/- (Y/N)?!?!?" He starts to ask but corrects himself after he turned to look at me, his eyes widening as I raised my head to show the oh so familiar (h/c) hair, (e/c), eyes, and the face he saw every day.

My eyes widen as I look up to see Danny's shocked face but this time instead of having his snow-white hair, and acid green eyes, he had his charcoal black hair and crystal blue eyes. "Danny?" I question as I grab my hair to see it's its normal color, so I guessed my eyes were normal too. "(y/n) you're-you're (s/n)?" He asks me while flying closer and I give a nervous shrug "Uh, surprise...?"

I didn't know what to do, he was just staring at me in shock when I see the familiar rings fly up above us changing our hair and eyes just as something hit me in the back of the head and then Danny's forehead. "OW!" We shout, rubbing the sore spot as we eye what hit us. "A note?" I question as Danny grabs the beat-up Booooooooomerang and reads the note. "Wisconsin? Plasmius? Figures he's involved in this," He turns to face me as I awkwardly rub my arm while looking down, I was anxious about what he was going to say and it was nervewracking to wait and see what he thought.

I feel his hand grasp mine as he starts tugging me and I look up, he wasn't looking at me, he hates me now doesn't he? At school everyone was taking the C.A.T test, Lancer looking around one more time before heading to his desk, Danny pulling out the answer sheet.

Sam and Tucker notice with a flabbergasted expression, Sam facepalming with disappointment as Tucker warned 'Danny'. "Danny, don't! (y/n) back me up here! If you cheat on the test we-" Dark (y/n) cut him off by shushing him, earning Lancer's attention. "Mr. Foley, Mr. Fenton, is there a problem?" "Uh...He he he, no problem at all," Dark Danny continued to take the test when Dark (y/n) looked up and noticed Jazz at the door, so she tapped on 'Danny's' shoulder and pointed.

Author: Where you ready?