Micromanagement: Part 4

"I can't see!" Dash shouts only to be met by another shout "Get down!" "Say, farewell ghost children!" Skulker shouts as he lights a flare only to see that I had tackled Dash to the ground. "Where'd the ghost boy go?" Dash asks as Skulker tells him "Well, I was hunting the ghost children but I could just as easily mount your tiny heads in my trophy room," He charges up a blast as Dash tells him "Ew."

"Ew is right. Get back!" We hear and turn around to see Danny had overshadowed the rat as he swung the tail and I tackle Dash to the ground again as Skulker was sent flying into the wall. Picking up the flare Dash fangirls over Danny's power. "Dude, that's awesome, you took over the mouse!" (rat.)

"Not for long..." Danny muttered as he struggled to keep control when he was flung into a wall. Backing up into the wall, out of the corner of my eye I see a crack in the wall that leads to the kitchen, grabbed the flare, and say "Run! Go!" Without any hesitation, Dash makes a break for the crack while Danny tells me "I can't just leave you here!" "Danny, though I appreciate the concern, go! I'll be fine!" "But-" "GO!" I slightly push Danny towards the crack and he gives me one last concerned look before running towards the crack. I look around to see a piece of cheese and make my way over to it. The rat follows me as I pick up the cheese and dash over to where Skulker is.

I throw the cheese into his lap and put the flare in the cheese stating "Uh dude hold this, and this," I then start to sprint towards the crack leaving Skulker to deal with the rat as he mumbled, "This does not bode well..." I come running out of the crack, skidding to a stop as the boys watched with dropped jaws as I pumped my fists in the air shouting "Wooo! That's gotta be a new record for me!" Instantly Danny rushes over and hugs me, squeezing tight to confirm I was actually there.

"Miss me?" I joke and I hear him whisper in my ear. "More than you know," We turn to face Dash as he starts to have a mental breakdown. "I can't do this! I can't! Everything's bigger than me!" "Dash," I try to calm him down only to be interrupted. "And you two! You're losing your powers! We're doomed! DOOMED!" Having had enough Danny shouts in his face.

"DASH! STOP! LISTEN TO ME!" He takes a breath before asking Dash " Why'd you come to Fenton Works?" "I'm Danny Fenton's fitness buddy, I was supposed to help him because he was too puny...Weak...Whimpy and scrawny...And-" Having heard enough I interrupt him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Can you get to the point?" "He's not strong enough to pass the fitness test," Dash says and I cross my arms giving Danny a look as I say.

"Wonder why?" Danny lets out another sigh, he knew what I was talking about, I had offered him to work out with me after we had let our identities known but he refused and after some interrogation, he admitted he didn't work out...Ever, 'smart' decision.

"Well, and I can't believe I'm saying this...I need your help because I'm not strong enough to do this alone, even with (s/n)'s help, so fitness buddies?" He offers Dash's hand who accepts and I smile at Danny, I loved it when a guy knew where his strengths and weaknesses lie. We all notice a green color surrounding Danny's feet as the ghost rings appeared, changing his white boots to his red tennis shoes.

"Hey, what happened to your feet?" Dash asks and Danny comes up with a quick excuse. " Uh...They're special high-speed ghost shoes?" Suddenly a foot came crashing down, the force sending us back and we look up to see Jazz before she took off the helmet, shaking her head, beads of sweat then come crashing down as if there were nukes going off left and right forcing us to run into the living room.

I feel the tingling transformation from ghost to human at my feet and I look down to see my shoes had changed back as well and the boys took notice. "You've got special shoes too?" Dash asks and I roll my eyes when Danny whispers that Skulker was on our tail again. I look over to see Skulker riding on the rat's back, this wasn't good. "Six." "Ow!" "Seven." "Ow!" "Eight." "Ow!" "Nine!"

"Ow! Could you please stop counting and help me?" Tucker asked glaring down at his friend while rubbing the sore spots where the bird had bit him. "Sorry, no pain no gain!" Sam said with a smirk. "Keep running whelps I'm about to make mouse meat out of you!" Skulker shouted as he chased us all around the kitchen. "It's mincemeat bone head!" Danny shouts back at him only to be told "No this time, it's not!" We make a quick turn into the living room as Skulker crashes into the wall.

They look up to see Maddie staring down at them with disgust as she pulls out a broom saying "You filthy animal, you are not leaving mouse droppings all over my clean kitchen!" She slams the broom down where the two had stood as dust bunnies start rolling our way. "Dust bunny!"